Genron Letter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless I missed something, I didn't see any personal information posted in that thread. Genron didn't have a problem lying about Duke and TH3 and bringing them into his business.

Good to see a Miami site and its writers all protect an anti-Miami guy like Genron.

there you go. That sums it up pretty good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I didn't follow the entire clusterf*** of a thread that the original one became. But I remember what started it all off was a tweet directed at SBB, who's apparently leaning towards making a soft verbal commitment to the Canes along with Ridley this weekend, that appeared to be yet another blatant shot at Miami on social media.

Put all the other s*** aside. As harmless as that may have been in the eyes of some people compared to the other issues, Genron appearing to dissuade yet another elite South Florida recruit from committing to Miami, especially coming on the heels of the way the Valentine situation has unfolded, was going to get him absolutely crushed on this board. His anti-UM comment to SBB was completely unprovoked and further destroyed the seemingly impossible-to-believe perception that he's actually a Miami fan.

The lies about Duke and TH3 on Facebook further damaged his credibility with this fan base, IMO. Whether it's fair or not, I'd be concerned if he was a trusted adviser for any future recruit we're hoping to land. ****, one tweet to SBB had my jimmies rustled because he and Ridley are such great talents and we're a year away from next year's signing day. S*** is crazy.

Unless I missed something, I didn't see any personal information posted in that thread. Genron didn't have a problem lying about Duke and TH3 and bringing them into his business.

Good to see a Miami site and its writers all protect an anti-Miami guy like Genron.

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit.

Probably not right now, I'm rustled.

Cop out. Is he doing these kids right, or is he pimping them for his own gain?

I've got no clue. I don't know him like that.

My longest conversation with him was about his decision to use Hustle Holicz "I'm So Throwed Off" for a Corvin Lamb highlight video.

OK, fine. Now for the part you ignored...why do you guys keep defending him? His tweets are all out there for all of us to see. He is obviously no friend of Miami football, so why does he get protected here?

Advertisement
What did i miss?
Someone posted contact info to Valentine's high school and people started sending emails there trying to get Genron fired. Accusing him of all the things everyone around here accuses him of.

Godforbid people not be blowhard ******s and actually say what they mean to the people that can make a difference. Real change is going too far...

What did i miss?
Someone posted contact info to Valentine's high school and people started sending emails there trying to get Genron fired. Accusing him of all the things everyone around here accuses him of.

Godforbid people not be blowhard ******s and actually say what they mean to the people that can make a difference. Real change is going too far...
No one's posts are being deleted. But when everyone goes all NJ and starts calling/emailing employers you become psychopaths. You guys can do that on your own. You don't need this board to be crazy.

Cop out. Is he doing these kids right, or is he pimping them for his own gain?

I've got no clue. I don't know him like that.

My longest conversation with him was about his decision to use Hustle Holicz "I'm So Throwed Off" for a Corvin Lamb highlight video.

OK, fine. Now for the part you ignored...why do you guys keep defending him? His tweets are all out there for all of us to see. He is obviously no friend of Miami football, so why does he get protected here?
the dude's insight (allegedly) has gotten this site a ton of revenue money, and you don't bite the hand that feeds. public enemy of the fanbase you are catering to or not pretty simple.

What did i miss?

No one's posts are being deleted. But when everyone goes all NJ and starts calling/emailing employers you become psychopaths. You guys can do that on your own. You don't need this board to be crazy.

See now I didn't send any e-mail but I feel like if people want to share what they did send, why shouldn't they be able to?

Advertisement

The only mod who defended him was Pete, and that's because he knows him personally. Pete's reaction was a natural one.

As for the rest of us, we are just trying to keep this personal life crap off the boards. We extend the same courtesy to everyone.

disappointed that DMoney is ignoring the real cause of the firestorm, the (supposed) lies about duke and Tracy and his FB posts in his words, not speculation

Advertisement
disappointed that DMoney is ignoring the real cause of the firestorm, the (supposed) lies about duke and Tracy and his FB posts in his words, not speculation

How are we ignoring that? We were the first site to report that those rumors were BS. We followed up, got the truth and disseminated it.

What is he supposed to do? Pete already confirmed it was bull****. What else would you like?

What did i miss?

What exactly did he do?

How are we ignoring that? We were the first site to report that those rumors were BS. We followed up, got the truth and disseminated it.
disspelled it, but yet he is being protected here, no real editorial view exposing him. why should someone like him keep his job around kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back