Gayta vs Runnin Rebels Thread

Advertisement
You haven't seen a snap of those 3 teams yet to evem say that lol

OK brother. LSU is the returning champion. UGA has been better than UF for a while and has a defense. The only question is A&M. I think Jimbo has bought himself a good team and wins but we can agree to disagree on that.

When does Lingawd get in? I put the over under at 5 minutes of Q4. I guess this is what the Gayturds thought was going to happen in the Miami game last year. I wished we played them this year again.

Advertisement
OK brother. LSU is the returning champion. UGA has been better than UF for a while and has a defense. The only question is A&M. I think Jimbo has bought himself a good team and wins but we can agree to disagree on that.

I hear you and I'll be 1000000% honest. This is the year for us to beat UGA. Not saying we WILL but if Mullen is ever gonna do it, he got to this year or be our John Cooper when he use to face Michigan.

The LSU game will go either way as it has always went the past two decades. 50/50

Now A&M...i dont trust Mond at all. I think he's solid but man idk.

If our safety play doesnt improve (bench Stiner), it'll come back to haunt us

Advertisement
Agreed. Like i mentioned earlier...his Chad Pennington arm concerns the **** outta me going forward. He's toooo reliant on timing

The defense may have taken a step back this year much like ours but if you can move the ball and score like LSU did last year then you can live with that

Advertisement
Smh lol, I hate height (especially on offense) being used to justify **** like that

Receivers like Moore are the new trend in the NFL, i see alot more 6'0 and under guys than the Moss and C.Johnson's out there
Facts! And lol at Richt not wanting Corral, too. Smh. I hate watching games and looking at kids who wanted to come here & ball elsewhere.

Advertisement
Miami likely could have had Moore, Tutu Atwell, and Asante Samuels. The team would have no deficiencies (maybe light at LB). But we had horrendous talent evaluators at WR and enough has been said about Rumph.
Facts, bro. M. Corral too. Our QB problems could’ve been helped a while ago. Lol

Advertisement
Back