Gayta vs Runnin Rebels Thread

We'll see as the season progresses...

Is UF offense legit or was it a bad Ole Miss D...

Is UF D that bad or is Ole Miss offense that good in year 1 under Lane

Advertisement

Sounds like the world talking about us around 11pm last Saturday. They gave up 600 yards to Ole Miss but I bet the hype train will not even speak about letting 1 receiver get 230 yards. Not 1.

Sounds like the world talking about us around 11pm last Saturday. They gave up 600 yards to Ole Miss but I bet the hype train will not even speak about letting 1 receiver get 230 yards. Not 1.

Yep... they pound their chest about their Defense and being DBU

94282A86-81E8-4A19-89B1-7ACFEECC712F.jpeg
Signed,

Peruche

Advertisement

A bit of both. UF's offense isn't "legit" but they did take advantage of a bad Ole Miss D similar to how we did Louisiville. UF was missing multiple starters on D but Lebby is a good OC.

UF is going to lose to A&M, UGA, and LSU. Take that to the bank. If they hadn't whined their way out of playing Alabama, they would have ended up with 4 losses.
I can't stand the Gators, but they will not lose to all three of those teams. UGA and LSU have to replace their QBs. LSU had half their team get drafted or opted out. A&M is just booty.

I was surprised how bad both defenses were. I know ole miss has garbage defense but I didn’t think it was that bad. They have 0 pass rush. I could have thrown for 250 with that much time in the pocket. Gators defense looks really bad. Especially since their defensive line was doing a good job at getting pressure.

Advertisement
I was surprised how bad both defenses were. I know ole miss has garbage defense but I didn’t think it was that bad. They have 0 pass rush. I could have thrown for 250 with that much time in the pocket. Gators defense looks really bad. Especially since their defensive line was doing a good job at getting pressure.
Gayturd Meth Logic - “The Offensive Line - all NFL 1st Rounders. They all should be bumped to 5*s”

I can't stand the Gators, but they will not lose to all three of those teams. UGA and LSU have to replace their QBs. LSU had half their team get drafted or opted out. A&M is just booty.

They will absolutely lose to LSU and UGA. Thinking they will beat those teams is like believing Miami will knock off Clemson. Sure it can happen, but almost certainly won't. I think A&M, at home, beats UF. To be fair, most teams would lose to UGA and LSU so it's not a huge disrespect of UF. But at the end of the day, people talk about W-L. Miami has an easy schedule in comparison. We should finish with 1 loss. They probably finish with 3 although I would say we are overall about equal in talent.

Those teams though have much better defenses and wont allow 600 plus yards and receivers or Pitts to run freely.

Its almost like us... if we play a team that can slow or stop our Offense and our Defense continues to play like sh*t then we're in trouble. Im thinking the same goes for the gator...

Advertisement
They just had refs bail them out on that roughing call
Marshall better see they are on decline. They don’t look strong or fast.
Not impressed. A good defense will get to Trask. He’s wearing cinderblock shoes
UGA and LSU don't look great. They may beat both this year unfortunately. Bama will smoke them though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back