Gayta vs Runnin Rebels Thread

It never was about the anthem or the troops if it was about the troops they wouldn't still carry around confederate flags. That's the biggest disrespect to the troops and to the American flag
Exactly..but I love too see how the argument shifts. We all knew it was never about a flag or anthem. Was just something convenient to hide behind

Advertisement
Their d is atrocious , ole miss hasn’t been stopped when they pass. Also two missed fg’s.

This isn’t a special o , UF can’t tackle or cover. It’s bad. They’d have slit more yards and points if their d wasn’t even worse than UF’s.

Were people not talking about Ole Miss with Kiffin having a good offense?

Has their defense played well, no? Our hasn't either.

I just call it like I see it. First game, there's going to be mistakes. You lose your starting safety out of the gate, already missing your other senior, leaning on a freshman, back end won't be solid against a fair passing game.

Again, first game, it is what it is. They'll complain about their defense, so did we.

I’m in a room fully of gators and they said the same thing
They just had refs bail them out on that roughing call
Marshall better see they are on decline. They don’t look strong or fast.
Not impressed. A good defense will get to Trask. He’s wearing cinderblock shoes

Advertisement
I guess we can lay the Pitts and Brevin comparison to rest. Pitts gets more opportunity than brevin that’s it. Both are exceptional players. Brevin only outlast him has a blocker.

We will find out on 10/10 and 10/17 if it’s real or not with cement foot/Noodle Arm and boy wonder TE/WR/HB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Different players, but Pitts deserves hype. Him being a player doesn't take away from Jordan as a player.

I agree with you that both are ballers. No question. My metric spoke to NFL projections, essentials and intangibles needed so succeed on the next level. No question that both are pivotal players on each team. With that, I feel like Brevin is more of a complete TE than Pitts...and yes, I am slightly biased because the U run tings bredren.

Advertisement
I guess we can lay the Pitts and Brevin comparison to rest. Pitts gets more opportunity than brevin that’s it. Both are exceptional players. Brevin only outlast him has a blocker.

I'm not so blind as to UF doesn't have talent. They do. But I still see them losing 3 games. But at least today they handled their business.

Good win ufags. We also have to remember this was both teams season opener. Both looked good offensively. Uf's D was pretty bad but their Dline played good. Ole Miss D.... Smh not even wasting my time. Anywho, it will always be FVCK DA GAYTORS.

Advertisement
Back