Gayta vs Runnin Rebels Thread

Advertisement
I think we were all getting upset about Moore, but some who justified this recruiting blunder by saying he’s short. Lol
Smh lol, I hate height (especially on offense) being used to justify **** like that

Receivers like Moore are the new trend in the NFL, i see alot more 6'0 and under guys than the Moss and C.Johnson's out there

Elijah moore has been elite at ole miss. Terrible miss For Miami as his family was die hard canes and he wanted to be here

He was my favorite WR recruit during that cycle. I remember telling other posters that they needed to learn how to watch film, because some of them said that his film was meh. Kid’s film was actually 🔥🔥🔥, and Macho turned the board onto him from when he coached him at Western.

Advertisement
I think we were all getting upset about Moore, but some who justified this recruiting blunder by saying he’s short. Lol

Miami likely could have had Moore, Tutu Atwell, and Asante Samuels. The team would have no deficiencies (maybe light at LB). But we had horrendous talent evaluators at WR and enough has been said about Rumph.

Miami likely could have had Moore, Tutu Atwell, and Asante Samuels. The team would have no deficiencies (maybe light at LB). But we had horrendous talent evaluators at WR and enough has been said about Rumph.
It's ****ed. Especially because I think we've done a really solid job evaluating HS DL, which is usually more difficult.

Advertisement
I like the Freshmen WR class, I think that they will end up being our best group in a while. I also like our 21 class at WR. Brashard Smith is a future superstar, in my opinion.

It's ****ed. Especially because I think we've done a really solid job evaluating HS DL, which is usually more difficult.

I feel good about Justice and OL recruiting, and Lashlee with QB (what an utter disaster by Richt). I think WR is improving - I have a lot of confidence that the kid out of San Diego is going to be a stud. Unfortunately CB recruiting is going to continue to be very very bad.

Advertisement
I feel good about Justice and OL recruiting, and Lashlee with QB (what an utter disaster by Richt). I think WR is improving - I have a lot of confidence that the kid out of San Diego is going to be a stud. Unfortunately CB recruiting is going to continue to be very very bad.
It's really frustrating. CB recruiting should be far more straightforward for college prospects than some of those other positions. There are about half the amount of variables. It's also why you see Freshmen CBs starting all over the **** sport.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back