Gaynor in starting rotation with KC sidelined + more

Advertisement
Starting to get concerned about Richards. Any time missed because of a pulled hamstring could linger on. Need him to get some snaps in wth whoever is the QB against either Bethune or Ark State.

"HEY GUYS YOU KNOW STACEY COLEY HAD A BAD SOPHOMORE SEASON ALSO HMMMMMMMMMM"

please neg to exorcise this infernal take

More concerned about McDermott than Richards. We're pretty deep at WR.

Starting to get concerned about Richards. Any time missed because of a pulled hamstring could linger on. Need him to get some snaps in wth whoever is the QB against either Bethune or Ark State.
Richt said today he hopes hes back for game 1. As long as he's back before fsu we are good. That game is 5 weeks away so that's plenty of time to heal the hamstring properly

Last edited:
Advertisement
Does anyone know if Richards' and Thomas' Hamstring issues are Grade 1,2, or 3?

I ask because I know we have insiders on the board connected with the team so that we know the projected availability of the two WRs.

Hamstrings must be handled with care if he is not 100 percent by game time you hold him out those can linger weeks if you keep trying to run on it.

Am I having deja vu, didn't Coley have hamstring issues going into his sophomore slump year?

Advertisement
Hamstrings can be a real pain in the ***.

Sit him as long as he needs to be healthy when it matters.

Advertisement
Does anyone know if Richards' and Thomas' Hamstring issues are Grade 1,2, or 3?

I ask because I know we have insiders on the board connected with the team so that we know the projected availability of the two WRs.

If they are expected back early in the season, it's a grade 2 at worst, and way more likely to be a grade 1 if they've been practicing on and off, and even just doing conditioning. A full on grade-3 tear is a season ender, and a grade 2 puts them out for months.

Advertisement
More concerned about McDermott than Richards. We're pretty deep at WR.

Being deep at WR doesn't matter when the one guy who is head and shoulders above everyone else is off the field.

Both are virtually irreplaceable but Richt and Searels have been critical of the 2nd team OL since the spring. I don't think they have as much faith in the backups at OL compared with WR.

Advertisement
Back