Gaynor in starting rotation with KC sidelined + more

Does anyone know if Richards' and Thomas' Hamstring issues are Grade 1,2, or 3?

I ask because I know we have insiders on the board connected with the team so that we know the projected availability of the two WRs.

If they are expected back early in the season, it's a grade 2 at worst, and way more likely to be a grade 1 if they've been practicing on and off, and even just doing conditioning. A full on grade-3 tear is a season ender, and a grade 2 puts them out for months.

Good to know. Thanks. I hope Thomas and Richards hamstrings are full go soon.

Advertisement

I ask because I know we have insiders on the board connected with the team so that we know the projected availability of the two WRs.

If they are expected back early in the season, it's a grade 2 at worst, and way more likely to be a grade 1 if they've been practicing on and off, and even just doing conditioning. A full on grade-3 tear is a season ender, and a grade 2 puts them out for months.

Wait, Canes football, Michigan State basketball?

2 freshmen OG to start to the season. It's good that our defense is one of the best in the country and they get to go against that everyday.
Love Gaynor mean tough MFer and i believe he is the guy that would die on that field to win a game.
It shows that he has worked hard and the coaches have faith in him.

Lol so much for that " Mahoney transfer crowd" he's our 1st interior guy off the bench from what Richt said today

Advertisement

Oh yeah. I support Canes basketball too. But my brother played basketball at MSU 07-11 and my mom is MSU alum. Being from Detroit, I played little league on squad called Detroit Hurricanes and we was raw as ****. I'm a youngin tho. Only 25. My dad family from Dade and mom's family from Detroit. So I went back and forth a lot as a kid. Been to the OB ect.
I root for Miami to win every basketball game as long as it's not MSU. That was the first college basketball game I went to back in 2000 when they won the natty. So MSU and Miami were like my two earliest memories. My cousin Kenny Demens played at Michigan and is with the Arizona Cardinals practice squad now. My lil cousin is Donovan Peoples-Jones and he was the #1 WR for 2017.

Fun times was when Kenny was there I walked in Michigan locker room with my Sean Taylor jersey on and Denard Robinson mentioned all the respect he had for ST. I partied with them a good amount those years. Jeremy Gallon is a clown too.

Long story but yea my whole family is Michigan fans in the D. So they talk **** to me all the time during MSU vs Michigan basketball games. As far as football tho I only know these Hurricanes!

Advertisement
According to SMD McDermott got his foot stepped on and is being held out as a precaution.

More concerned about McDermott than Richards. We're pretty deep at WR.

Being deep at WR doesn't matter when the one guy who is head and shoulders above everyone else is off the field.

Correct. We're doomed if Richards isn't healthy by Bethune.

tenor.gif

Gaynor must have punked Linder. I appreciate all he's done, but he went out looking weak not wanting to compete. He must have been spoiled by the golden regimen.

Advertisement
I told you guys Gaynor would play a ton this year and maybe even start. He ran that little meatball Linda off after two weeks for fcks sake.

Advertisement

Oh yeah. I support Canes basketball too. But my brother played basketball at MSU 07-11 and my mom is MSU alum. Being from Detroit, I played little league on squad called Detroit Hurricanes and we was raw as ****. I'm a youngin tho. Only 25. My dad family from Dade and mom's family from Detroit. So I went back and forth a lot as a kid. Been to the OB ect.
I root for Miami to win every basketball game as long as it's not MSU. That was the first college basketball game I went to back in 2000 when they won the natty. So MSU and Miami were like my two earliest memories. My cousin Kenny Demens played at Michigan and is with the Arizona Cardinals practice squad now. My lil cousin is Donovan Peoples-Jones and he was the #1 WR for 2017.

Fun times was when Kenny was there I walked in Michigan locker room with my Sean Taylor jersey on and Denard Robinson mentioned all the respect he had for ST. I partied with them a good amount those years. Jeremy Gallon is a clown too.

Long story but yea my whole family is Michigan fans in the D. So they talk **** to me all the time during MSU vs Michigan basketball games. As far as football tho I only know these Hurricanes!

Ok, that's acceptable. Just making sure you're not one of the ******** on here who doesn't have a reason. You're good though. I'm the fan police.

I told you guys Gaynor would play a ton this year and maybe even start. He ran that little meatball Linda off after two weeks for fcks sake.
Linda really tucked tail & ran off, which was weak as ****.

He let a True Freshman (who wasn't even an Early Enrollee) take his job in just the first couple weeks of Fall camp.

CG pushed & bullied him like those DT's from FAU & ND did lol.

Linda really tucked tail & ran off, which was weak as ****.

He let a True Freshman (who wasn't even an Early Enrollee) take his job in just the first couple weeks of Fall camp.

CG pushed & bullied him like those DT's from FAU & ND did lol.

Very well said. Gaynor gave that pvssy Linda Jarron Jones flashbacks.

Linda should just quit the game after being such a dilapidated pvssy and quitting on his team like he just did. He should go to Jacksonville and be his brother's valet.

Advertisement
Back