Gaynor in starting rotation with KC sidelined + more

More concerned about McDermott than Richards. We're pretty deep at WR.

Being deep at WR doesn't matter when the one guy who is head and shoulders above everyone else is off the field.

Correct. We're doomed if Richards isn't healthy by Bethune.

Read my first post on this thread. Hamstring injuries can linger. I'm obviously not concerned about Bethune, but anyone with any confidence that a pulled hamstring will just easily be cleared in 3-4 weeks is a homer. We need him at full strength for FSU, and ideally with some game reps under his belt before then.

Advertisement

Being deep at WR doesn't matter when the one guy who is head and shoulders above everyone else is off the field.

Hes not head and shoulders above everyone else he's just the best at the position. And it's Bethune and Arkansas State... we'll survive.

I don't think any WR on this roster is capable of becoming a first round draft pick and Richards could be a top 10 pick. He is head and shoulders better than any other WR on the roster.

As far as Bethune, I'll say the same thing I said to franchise. I'm not concerned about winning that game, but I am concerned if AR's first game reps of the season with a new QB come at FSU.

Hes not head and shoulders above everyone else he's just the best at the position. And it's Bethune and Arkansas State... we'll survive.

I don't think any WR on this roster is capable of becoming a first round draft pick and Richards could be a top 10 pick. He is head and shoulders better than any other WR on the roster.

As far as Bethune, I'll say the same thing I said to franchise. I'm not concerned about winning that game, but I am concerned if AR's first game reps of the season with a new QB come at FSU.

Relax and take a deep breath.

AR had hamstring issues leading up to bowl game and didn't practice all week. Hope this isn't something he always has to deal with.

Evidence Njoku disagrees. There is a kid that doesn't have to do much to be gambled on late in the first, his combine testing numbers alone could get him in the top 20. And he is going to likely red shirt. Think about that....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back