Official Gattis Throwdown Tracker

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have to use past history as a guide for the future...

Gattis stays.
The offense sucks
Canes finish 6-6
The bulk of the 2022 and 2023 recruiting classes enter the Portal
The real college football coaches begin telling all of the 2024 commits, "See I told ya so..."
Mario CristoRandyGoldenBal assumes the role of being in permanent rebuild mode until his buyout is reasonable enough to fire him.
Canes hire Alex Mirabel as the next UM head coaRch.

Fully rinsed. Fully Repeated.

Donna Shalala, now in **** laughs in pain and agony with a slight sense of joy at the permanent suffering she caused UM...On purpose.

Advertisement
As the day, some day, one day approaches where it becomes certain Gattis is staying/leaving our Miami Hurricanes going towards the 2023 season, having an easy reference tracker of statements, bets, and consequences of said event would be convenient for each tribe to then mercilessly mock and "hold accountable" their mortal CIS adversaries. Purusing porsts since season's end we have your typical "I'm done with Miami until xxxx", "I got $*** says you...", the ever favorite "Maudes will ban me for *** if he stays/goes...", and of course some very certain porsters are going all in with "I will get gender reassignment surgery if he stays/goes cuz my sauces are SOLID that Matio will..."

Anyways, once GERDis' status moves to PLAYERS NOTIFIED, the hoped for battle royale (with cheese) should be glorious!!

View attachment 222614

I'll start...

Empirical Cane - leans Gattis is staying, nothing offered if he stays/goes (I watch NASCAR for crashes really)

Who else has skin in this game??
No skin, but honestly didn't think he was leaving.

I felt the staff would stay intact for the most part unless someone left voluntarily

Isn't this where Alonso or Radikovich is supposed to step in and force Marios hand? I was under the impression that it was sort of like a checks and balances situation and they would keep Mario from making bone head staff mistakes??

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have no idea if Gattis will be here next season. My point in the other Gattis thread has been no one knows for sure, so it’s obnoxious to mock posters who express concern about the very real possibility of him returning when the only thing we know for certain is that ESD has passed and Josh Gattis is still the OC. This isn’t meant as a knock on Cribby. I don’t know what he’s heard and haven’t really kept up with his latest thoughts on the matter. It’s more about the fake insiders trying to ride his coat tails. We’re all pretty much just guessing at this point.

I certainly hope that Mario is smart and humble enough to recognize that he made a mistake, but coaches can be arrogant and stubborn. He knows his job is safe so there’s no reason to make a change if he truly believes Gattis is the right guy to run his offense. With that all said, yeah, I am still holding out hope that he’s going to be shown the door.

Kind of torn with my decision on Gattis….I know Cribby says he’s gone and he’s about 99% right when he gives us info BUT..

There’s no earthly reason Gattis is still employed at the U of M…..NONE !

I’m Hoping Mario has Garrett locked up and it’s announced on Monday and he’s headed this way but that still doesn’t excuse the fact that this staring into darkness ,no TD scoring ,playcalling wanna be who ran this NOffense last year is still here.

So on one side I got the king of info in Cribby swearing he’s gone and on the other I’ve got a stomach with a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad feeling.

So I’m Flipping a coin..(coin is tossed in the air for all of you following this on Radio) …..it’s bouncing around on my wood floors.heads,now tails ,then tails again and now heads and then…….aaaawwwwww man……..it’s gets stuck in a crack in the wood and ends on its edge.

So like everything/everyone else even the coin has no clue if/when Gattis is getting canned.Gonna go take some Mylanta.Maybe if I can get rid of this baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad feeling in my stomach it will only leave Cribby’s info ……

Advertisement
Back