Official Gattis Throwdown Tracker

Advertisement
Banking on @Cribby being right and Gattis is gone. If Gattis stays, I'll donate 5$ to the Baby Richt QB Academy.

I’ll spin it different. For every mope saying Gattis is back, when he’s out, each person has to donate $10 to the Hurricane athletic fund

Gone. Don’t care if it’s fired or “takes another job voluntarily”. Same thing - it’s just optics at that point.

I won’t go to a game next year if he stays, TVD will also hit the portal so expect another 5-7 season if that’s the case. No shot he stays if Gattis is here.

***** it, I’m in.

Kendall Briles will be Miami’s OC by the end of next week.

Advertisement
Gone. Don’t care if it’s fired or “takes another job voluntarily”. Same thing - it’s just optics at that point.

I won’t go to a game next year if he stays, TVD will also hit the portal so expect another 5-7 season if that’s the case. No shot he stays if Gattis is here.
Gattis really killed the 2022 Canes season. We went into the Club lounge at half time Middle Tennessee St game and didn't return to our seats. The lounge was filled with ****ed off season ticket holders who were almost unanimous in "enough of this crap offense ... Mario needs to hire a quality OC or we're done". If Gattis IS retained we will not go to a game. Too long a drive (270 miles each way) + hotel etc. + you miss the other college games that day. Have been going since 1989. Won't waste the time if Gattis is there. Fans should make sure that Alonzo and Radakovich receive emails voicing their feelings ... it is important that the message is clear. Their emails are on the UM staff site. Probably screened by a GA ... but the messages do get through.

60/40 he stays. No solid info that leads me to believe Mario cuts bait after year one. He'll be able to justify it because of injuries and the cultural rot that seems to have at least started to portal out. TVD and Jake staying doesn't make me a believer that he's gone and that's really the only thing out there that might have any weight.

If we are doing this, none of you nancyboys get to differentiate “fired vs leave” …. It’s semantics

Gattis is gone
20221229_110951.gif

Advertisement
Tell Me More To Do List GIF by Disney Channel

I like this @Empirical Cane Much easier for me to keep my list.

Unless Im mistaken, the only tea leaf that the negative nellie camp is reading to justify their stance is that he is still on payroll and hasnt publicly parted ways (which is fair). Im not hearing any other argument or tea leaf unless I missed it.

I'm still confident that Gattis will be gone. Still too early to drop my gun and retreat. Ive been wrong before and will be wrong again. Happy to admit it if it happens and take all the ball busing that I deserve if he stays.
I fancy myself as CIS' Ombudsman.

I'm a man of the people!

Gattis really killed the 2022 Canes season. We went into the Club lounge at half time Middle Tennessee St game and didn't return to our seats. The lounge was filled with ****ed off season ticket holders who were almost unanimous in "enough of this crap offense ... Mario needs to hire a quality OC or we're done". If Gattis IS retained we will not go to a game. Too long a drive (270 miles each way) + hotel etc. + you miss the other college games that day. Have been going since 1989. Won't waste the time if Gattis is there. Fans should make sure that Alonzo and Radakovich receive emails voicing their feelings ... it is important that the message is clear. Their emails are on the UM staff site. Probably screened by a GA ... but the messages do get through.
Ah yes, the "we are going to write a strongly worded memo..."

By chance, do you have an attorney in the Hotlanta area??

I’ll spin it different. For every mope saying Gattis is back, when he’s out, each person has to donate $10 to the Hurricane athletic fund

The Empirical One is in.

Advertisement
Gattis stays. Just reading between the lines on what Mario has said about the staff. Also I have to think TVD knows he is staying but has assurance from Mario they will run the offense they ran against UNC and VT. I hope the guys saying he's gone are right and I am wrong.

Advertisement
I think if he was gone, it would have happened by now.

Enos was fired on December 27. That was my drop dead date for Gattis leaving. The fact that it hasn't happened yet makes me think he's back.

From what I heard Mario was telling players that Gattis is staying as we had alot of injuries and we didnt get to show what the offense can do. Feels like Gattis didnt have real shot and he pulled him from a solid gig, doesnt want to let go after one year. We are ****ED, lmaoo..
I can't imagine Mario having a discussion along those lines with his players

Advertisement
Back