Gattis Sucks Bro Super Megathread

Advertisement
Advertisement
21 points vs. Duke

14 vs. UVA

Get this garbage out of my face.

Rant over.
He’s worse than Enos by a mile, who was shut out by La tech. I’m positive Enos would have been able to score more than 2 field goals against this VA team.
This program moves nowhere with this fraud at OC. I don’t care who is playeing QB, OL, WR or RB.
And I’m as sure as the sun will come up tomorrow, that Gattis is gone. No way Mario brings him back. His BS has been sniffed out and he’s gone.

Advertisement
If he’s not fired as soon as the season is over , we’ve got big problems
He’s gone. 💯
Not that it could ever happen but he could put up 50 next week and I don’t think it would remove the stink from this game or the any of the other games this season.
The guy is a total fraud.
But I’m impressed how he finessed his way to this job and the Broyels award last season.
Dude is a A+ con man.

Missed the game but caught all 3 minutes of the highlights and most of it was VA and the kickers.

How was UM able to go for 2 in that situation?

Advertisement
Everyone knows when he’s in he’s going to run. I hope vs. FSU they actually get just a little creative with Jacurri and have actually throw for once.

But word is he’s not very good at that so…

He did. Throw is once and it went straight into the ground 5ft in front of a wide open WR. He can’t throw. Neither can Garcia. Garcia was way off all day.

The offense is still horrible. I am nervous every single time he drops back. OL still making mistakes.

At least Jake improved on his 5 to's from last week. smh

Jake is so far away from beingr eady. We need TVD to have any chance of beating FSU next week. When he gets back he's going to have a nice stable of receivers healthy and ready.

Advertisement
If he’s not fired as soon as the season is over , we’ve got big problems
Two credible people telling me he won’t be fired. The plan was for this to be a one and done year but now that may change with this **** show.

As Cribby said, Gattis may leave on his own, which is possible.

Mario understands the issues but recognizes the holes we have on Offense and is willing to give him another chance.

Last edited:
Two credible people telling me he won’t be fired. The plan was for this to be a one and done year but now that may change with this **** show.

As Cribby said, Gattis may leave on his own, which is possible.
you'd think he could just say blame Mario for the struggles and Manny/richt and get another shot at a p5

Statistically through 6 games, against P5 opponents, this is a worse scoring offense compared to Nix, Richt and Enos'. Let that marinate.

But the Miami bros will tell you we are fortunate to be scoring 17 PPG against P5 opponents because our talent is putrid. Mind you, same core players from last year, but our scoring has been cut in half.
The offense and players can all suck simultaneously, they aren't mutually exclusive.

Advertisement
Back