Gattis Sucks Bro Super Megathread

We need to bring in Hartline from Ohio State. I think he’s got great to potential to be the next great young OC.

He could persuade Inniss and Fletcher to follow him as well and he’s already on top of JoJo Trader and Jeremiah Smith next cycle.

Gattis just isn’t it, I wanted to give him a chance but after seeing our offensive performances lately I can’t do it. Harbaugh must’ve been calling plays up there all along…
Plus would help our worst position group by far

Advertisement
We need to bring in Hartline from Ohio State. I think he’s got great to potential to be the next great young OC.

He could persuade Inniss and Fletcher to follow him as well and he’s already on top of JoJo Trader and Jeremiah Smith next cycle.

Gattis just isn’t it, I wanted to give him a chance but after seeing our offensive performances lately I can’t do it. Harbaugh must’ve been calling plays up there all along…
Hartline would be interesting just dont know if we could pull him from his Alma mater. Not to mention idk if Mario would risk someone who hadn't call plays yet with how this has gone. Can't waste time and mess up again

Hartline would be interesting just dont know if we could pull him from his Alma mater. Not to mention idk if Mario would risk someone who hadn't call plays yet with how this has gone. Can't waste time and mess up again
We have a guy who called plays before and he coaches like he’s never called a single play

Out of curiosity, how much better do we think our offense would be (same injuries, roster etc) with Ken Dorsey at OC? Just gauging the level of suck.

Advertisement
Out of curiosity, how much better do we think our offense would be (same injuries, roster etc) with Ken Dorsey at OC? Just gauging the level of suck.
Great question. It won’t be good but I suspect it would be better than 19ppg.

Brantley grinds my gears. I’ve been calling for him all year. He’s a different kind of guy with an intriguing skill set. He’s a Swiss Army knife that can do a lot well. None of it **** but it’s effective. From blocking inline as a te , in the backfield as a lead blocker , catching the ball and sneaky athletic when running. I’d use him like a poor man Powers at UGA. Even some carries here and there on a te end around. These coaches have no creativity.
He can throw too. Supposedly has a gun.

Advertisement
Back