Gattis Sucks Bro Super Megathread

1667251308671.png

Advertisement
Can someone explain why Enos and Gattis deliver such putrid offensive performances at UM but had really potent offenses at Arkansas, Michigan and Maryland? Maryland is 28th in total offense this year and Gattis was 16th last year in a much more difficult conference. I can see the argument that Michigan was a lot more talented but I don’t understand how Enos can make it work at Maryland with a big talent deficit. At what position group is Maryland more talented than UM? Enos put up 28 points against Michigan who has a much better defense than anyone we will face.
I think Enos is holding Md offense back.

They have 3 stud WRs that are doing next to nothing.

The down to down play calling leaves a lot to be desired.

Enos still stinks.

Explain Oregon w a new offensive system new coaches etc. tcu w dykes. Tenn basically overnight w heuphal in year 1

Can someone explain why Enos and Gattis deliver such putrid offensive performances at UM but had really potent offenses at Arkansas, Michigan and Maryland? Maryland is 28th in total offense this year and Gattis was 16th last year in a much more difficult conference. I can see the argument that Michigan was a lot more talented but I don’t understand how Enos can make it work at Maryland with a big talent deficit. At what position group is Maryland more talented than UM? Enos put up 28 points against Michigan who has a much better defense than anyone we will face.

It's the culture bro

Advertisement
Advertisement
What I can't figure out, if the rumors were true and he was talking to Brady etc doesn't that mean he wanted a more high powered offense. And if he did how did we end up with Gattis?

Mario isn't Vince Lombardi. Or even Victor Lombardi. However, I do believe he wants to be successful, more than any of us here can fathom. I think it's possible he may have simply made a mistake. Not every hire is a home run. If it was a mistake, the question is his awareness, and willingness to correct the problem.

I think it's possible he may have simply made a mistake. Not every hire is a home run.

Not saying Mario's above mistakes, but maybe Mario didn't have any better candidates. Saban didn't hire a dream staff in His 1st year at Alabama, ditto with Dabo at Clemson His first few years with holdovers from the previous staff...it happens.

Hey you never know. It seems lately, we've been lucky on coaching changing. Richt was going to get a new OC but instead stepped down. Manny Diaz fired Enos after one year. So it might happen again.
from broyles to fired lol

Advertisement
I really never understood the mentally of some these coaches.

Based on the results wouldn't think to yourself that a change is warranted. The guy is ruining his career and all he has to do is makes some changes to save it.

He either has a massive ego problem or he is just utterly incompetent.

What I can't figure out, if the rumors were true and he was talking to Brady etc doesn't that mean he wanted a more high powered offense. And if he did how did we end up with Gattis?
He thought he was getting his dream of bro style and high powered rolled into 1 but he didn't realize Gat was a fraud and last year's Mich success was more about the help Harbaugh brought in or Gat than Gat himself. Have to hope he realizes his mistake, sees what Tenn is doing and goes after a similar Briles type O.

Advertisement
We need to bring in Hartline from Ohio State. I think he’s got great to potential to be the next great young OC.

He could persuade Inniss and Fletcher to follow him as well and he’s already on top of JoJo Trader and Jeremiah Smith next cycle.

Gattis just isn’t it, I wanted to give him a chance but after seeing our offensive performances lately I can’t do it. Harbaugh must’ve been calling plays up there all along…

Advertisement
Back