Gattis Sucks Bro Super Megathread

Advertisement
Everyone knows when he’s in he’s going to run. I hope vs. FSU they actually get just a little creative with Jacurri and have actually throw for once.

But word is he’s not very good at that so…
Garcia can’t throw either.. maybe if we go read option heavy with Brown we can force teams to put more guys in the box and use that to set up the pass? He ran that one read play well and get a first down. I just don’t want to witness such a putrid offense again and will not be mad at any attempt to change the approach.

Statistically through 6 games, against P5 opponents, this is a worse scoring offense compared to Nix, Richt and Enos'. Let that marinate.

But the Miami bros will tell you we are fortunate to be scoring 17 PPG against P5 opponents because our talent is putrid. Mind you, same core players from last year, but our scoring has been cut in half.

Advertisement
6F2541FC-7414-4895-8B00-D885F38B6B07.jpeg

He legitimately could not scheme Jerry Rice or Randy Miss open. We know Next years starting qb is probably still in High School, but Mario’s selection of Gattis, has to worry all of us. Gattis is simply not good enough, but once he leaves ( he will) the idea of Ponce as OC is also scary. Can only hope we can out recruit and out talent in future.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Everyone knows when he’s in he’s going to run. I hope vs. FSU they actually get just a little creative with Jacurri and have actually throw for once.

But word is he’s not very good at that so…
he tried a pass today that was like 3 yards deep to the outside and threw it like 4 yards short...

Advertisement
Literally no justification to bring this man back ….

He is what he is and we have an 8 game sample size. It’s not September anymore. His job is to do whatever necessary for us to score points. Idc about injuries, drops, Garcia not seeing the field, none of that ****. Dumb it down, adjust to what you have, scheme it up, do SOMETHING. 2 games with 0 TD’s in 2022 with 4 games left when you are getting paid $1.8 million dollars is a fireable offense. Idgaf what anyone says and you are wrong if you think otherwise. Those numbers are absolutely pitiful and he is committing highway robbery and should be ashamed of his got **** self for that bullsh*t product he continues to produce every Saturday.

“BuT gUyS aRe OpEn, tHeY jUsT ArEn’T fInDiNg theM”. Well he needs to do something where they can find them. That is no longer an excuse. What do we even practice? How long is that going to be an excuse? You are getting paid $1.8 million dollars. IT’S ON YOU IF YOU ARE CALLING PLAYS THAT THEY CANNOT EXECUTE AT THIS POINT!

Last edited:
I posted this somewhere else but I've been picturing Gattis while pheasant hunting the past few weekends and I'm like mother ******* Robinhood with a bow.

Only good thing i can say about that sack of ****.

Advertisement
Back