Gattis Sucks Bro Super Megathread

Advertisement
Gattis‘ numbers are about to look even more similar to Enos now that Garcia is the QB. I have hope he is better than Jarren Williams and I’m confident he works harder, but he isn’t ready yet and we are seeing it. The passing numbers are about to drop dramatically.

Advertisement
We’ve played 4 games against P5 teams and have scored zero touchdowns in 2 of those games.
Yikes

tenor.gif

What jumps out to me are the rankings for plays per game (7th) and TOP (27th) compared with scoring. Somehow we’re able to control and move the ball well enough until the point that we need to get it into the end zone.
What should alarm you and the entire fan base even more is the lack of explosive plays. We are almost dead last in FBS in that category. We are not, nor will we ever be a B1G team.

Advertisement
Why do I think Mario is a sub standard coach? Its very easy to make that claim. He continually proves game after game he has no knowledge of the game on the sidelines and he should cut the chord with GATTIS right his minute. Gattis is a cancer so let him go and acknowledge as a coach I made a bid mistake.. Mario is a great man that bleeds orange and green. He is an elite recruiter but that where it ends.

Candle was far away my favorite candidate among those rumored earlier this year. He's a HC who would come in as OC.

If I'm Mario, I let him bring anybody he wants on the offensive side of the staff (sans an OL coach 'cuz that is a nonnegotiable with Mario). Everybody else is expendable. If Mario wants to keep Fields, give him a staff position. If Mario needs to create another spot on the offensive side, fire somebody on the defensive side. Don't care.

Familiarity with a scheme and continuity among staff members is critical when trying to establish an identity on offense. This fanbase doesn't have the patience to wait for Mario and company to develop an identity. Let Candle bring his guys to fill out the staff.
even if it includes the OL coach (sometimes thats their right hand man). idc. whatever it takes to teach Mario game management and clock management. Mario will always have his fingerprints over the OL whether searles is here or mirabal. the OL coach doesn't matter if Mario is the HC imo

Advertisement
This is enough Mario. Pull the cord. Do not wait. Fire him. If Enos wasn't good enough for Manny then Gattis should not be for you. Just look below at this. It is appalling. We are running **** near 80 plays and cant muster any better result on a yards per play basis. Our passing game is less explosive. We score less in the 1st quarter, less in the 1st half and we don't protect the QB at all.

TL/DR - Gattis is Enos 2.0 and may be worse...

View attachment 213278
Our offense is that dude that spits all that game to get her in the sack and turns out to be a virgin.

Everyone knows when he’s in he’s going to run. I hope vs. FSU they actually get just a little creative with Jacurri and have actually throw for once.

But word is he’s not very good at that so…
Did you see the one time he tried to throw? He barely made it half way to the receiver. He is not ready for more at this point. Not his fault. But the package they have for him is pretty ridiculous. Any halfway competent DC will shut him down in a heartbeat.

What jumps out to me are the rankings for plays per game (7th) and TOP (27th) compared with scoring. Somehow we’re able to control and move the ball well enough until the point that we need to get it into the end zone.
My memory isn't as good as it once was, but I do believe that the team that scores the most points wins the game. Time of possession, plays per game, all of that means nothing if you aren't scoring points. I'd gladly rank 100th in plays or TOP if we were top ten in points.

Advertisement
This is enough Mario. Pull the cord. Do not wait. Fire him. If Enos wasn't good enough for Manny then Gattis should not be for you. Just look below at this. It is appalling. We are running **** near 80 plays and cant muster any better result on a yards per play basis. Our passing game is less explosive. We score less in the 1st quarter, less in the 1st half and we don't protect the QB at all.

TL/DR - Gattis is Enos 2.0 and may be worse...

View attachment 213278
He's 7th in plays. What else do you want?

I would’ve never guess we run so many plays and have so much passing yards

Advertisement
Back