Official Gattis Fired!!

If we were to bring him in, any concerns with taking the "All-Star Staff" direction again? Just thinking if Mario brings in a guy he doesn't have any history coaching with, like a Kevin Johns, and he is stuck (for lack of a better term) with Mario's dudes...? Guys like Field, Coley, Mirabal, who have his ear, friendship, experience coaching with him, etc. Not sure if that scared prospective OCs last year but I could see it being a concern for a new guy. I'm not trying to give off the complaining about anything vibe, just a dynamic I think we dealt with last year.

Talent helps winning, and winning helps everything.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Go **** yourself. Somehow the quoted poster didn’t have a problem with the discussion but you do.

It’s not unreasonable to discuss the possible difference 3 weeks could make in recruiting.

Look, the very fact that I could be brief AND get complimented for what I said to you is proof that your tired, predictable, hateful schtick has grown old and infuriating.

I realize that you are a clueless nitwit with whom nobody will share information about the inner workings of our program. But it has become pretty obvious that Dan was confronted with a serious Human Resources issue with Gattis, a problem which took a few weeks to properly investigate, document, and resolve with legal paperwork.

And YOU are whining about 3 weeks of recruiting.

You are the toxic Miami version of Skip Bayless tweeting about the playoff implications of Damar Hamlin's injury. Absolutely moronic and devoid of human decency.

Last edited:
Advertisement
@PIPO sleeping on the job again. We’ve got multiple fires burning and no Nature Boy in sight.

I'm done with that toxic piece of trash.

We got Gattis doing all kinds of dirt on campus, and "Angry Ibis" is *****ing about 3 weeks of WR recruiting, as if it hasn't been terrible for months.

Back to my happy place, watching Benz score 5 points in 5 seconds. I love my alma mater.

@PIPO sleeping on the job again. We’ve got multiple fires burning and no Nature Boy in sight.
V80llXf734WzK.gif

Wear'n six hundred dollah lizard shoes!!

I'm done with that toxic piece of trash.

We got Gattis doing all kinds of dirt on campus, and "Angry Ibis" is *****ing about 3 weeks of WR recruiting, as if it hasn't been terrible for months.

Back to my happy place, watching Benz score 5 points in 5 seconds. I love my alma mater.
It depends on how someone puts it as to context, as @WeBallinBoyz was mentioning essentially it can be all things. I think Ibis agrees that if there was HR stuff going on then it was out of Mario’s hands…. And probably out of everyone’s hands to a degree I’d guess.

At the same time, without apportioning fault as we do not know the specifics - well, I don’t - not getting rid of or not being able to get rid of Gattis sooner may have impacted WR recruiting, depending on who the OC ends up being.

I think both things can be true. My issue is with people who just want to complain and **** on everything regardless. You saw that yesterday where one guy tried to undermine the moment and start in about a buyout being paid as if we should give a **** how they got him out.

Advertisement
It depends on how someone puts it as to context, as @WeBallinBoyz was mentioning essentially it can be all things. I think Ibis agrees that if there was HR stuff going on then it was out of Mario’s hands…. And probably out of everyone’s hands to a degree I’d guess.

At the same time, without apportioning fault as we do not know the specifics - well, I don’t - not getting rid of or not being able to get rid of Gattis sooner may have impacted WR recruiting, depending on who the OC ends up being.

I think both things can be true. My issue is with people who just want to complain and **** on everything regardless. You saw that yesterday where one guy tried to undermine the moment and start in about a buyout being paid as if we should give a **** how they got him out.

I hear ya. But he isolated on the last 3 weeks, and we both know there were "issues", even if all the specifics haven't been disclosed.

The real issue is that Gattis has been poison for months. Our last WR commit was on June 28th. That's 7 months of nothing. So maybe we don't focus on "who we lost" over the last 3 weeks.

And I realize that "Angry Ibis" is backtracking now, and talking about "multiple factors" and "hands tied", but my original "Shut the **** up" comment was about THIS PORST:

1674943624564.png

Advertisement
I'm too lazy to read the porsts...

what has been alleged for cause of GERDis' removal?

He give a dirty sanchez to Mrs Frenk or something??

Advertisement
Back