Official Gattis Fired!!

Advertisement
Rachel Dratch Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
She has more *** than you.

Advertisement
In business and many other fields of endeavor - the concept of "responsibility" and "accountability" are very important. Just as is - Authority.

If someone is to be held accountable or responsible for something - then that person must have control/authority over that endeavor.

One can't hold - say an OC responsible for offense - if you hired a dozen Pop Warner coaches - and required your OC to make do with what YOU provided.

If a man is that good, he's good enough to know what he needs to make his endeavor succeed.

You can't give me a cross-cut two-man saw, and ask me to pull the splinter out of your finger.

Or something like that - I was dozing on and off in that class . . .
That’s just the way it goes. Riley is taking no one to clemson, monken brought no one to uga, yurcich at psu, Montgomery at auburn, Dillingham oregon and more none was able to bring guys and they are doing fine

Honest Question...what has Kliff K done since Houston/A&M? He has literally failed his way up the chain it seems. I know he had the year at A&M but he had Manziel. Kliff K and Sumlin seemed to have something working together but since then....anything of real substance?

Maybe the NFL experience has changed him?
1st in Scoring Hot Chicks
1st in Scoring on hot chicks efficiency
1st in passing on fat chicks
1st in passing on ugly chicks efficiency

Need I say more???

Advertisement
He’s regurgitating bs from the same idiots saying UM wouldn’t fire him because the buyout was so huge. The next day he’s fired. Gary Ferman said the same thing and he would return as a wr coach lol. He’s still saying that right now as we speak on CS. “ He was relieved of OC duties , it doesn’t say fired “ lol. If you still pay attention to these clowns after the AD search / coaching search you like paying for lies. Ignorance is bliss. So yes , the poster you responded to is in fact “ dumb”
Bruh I can’t believe he’s trying to push that narrative that he was only relieved of OC duties

:pgdead:

That’s just the way it goes. Riley is taking no one to clemson, monken brought no one to uga, yurcich at psu, Montgomery at auburn, Dillingham oregon and more none was able to bring guys and they are doing fine
A whole bunch of coordinators have brought in their guys to work with.

Unsure why you are arguing against it.

Advertisement
1st in Scoring Hot Chicks
1st in Scoring on hot chicks efficiency
1st in passing on fat chicks
1st in passing on ugly chicks efficiency

Need I say more???
I’m going to need a chart. These 4 categories and let’s just throw in points per game for **** and giggles. But add Dorsey, Arroyo, Coley, and UNC games vs Manny (using Mack Browns wife as the answer). Actually add Josh Gattis…he’s available(he won the Broyles and nailed a recruits mom)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back