Official Gattis Fired!!

Advertisement
Mario setting the bar so low it's a W firing one of the worst OC's in modern human history 7 months after the season ended!!

We're officially 6-7 boys! Let's see if we can go 7-7 with his OC hire he makes in 2047!!
Wow all the miserable people are out. Can’t enjoy 5 ******* minutes of good news without taking a **** in here. Go join a gator or fsu board

Coley may be the most overrated & over used name in CFB history. He can recruit, sure; but let’s remind the ppl of his input & coaching values:

I swear we have a battered wife syndrome in this fan base.

Don’t think anybody wants him as OC lol. But as a position coach for wrs or TEs I would take him

Advertisement
Are you really this ******* miserable that you can’t stop for 5 ******* minutes and be happy?
SITEasdasddd get GIF

Let's be fair brother. That first video is of him recruiting. So, if he can recruit (which you said), showing a recruiting video where he agrees with **** bum Dorito doesn't support your claim. And secondly, Cribby has said if Coley comes here, he won't be the play-caller.

No; u’re not getting the point. I said as a coach, & his input. He’s the OC in this video. So he brings zero to the coaching arena.

Don’t think anybody wants him as OC lol. But as a position coach for wrs or TEs I would take him

I literally had to respond to someone who did. Lol. And his name has been floated around by some on this board.

Advertisement
I literally had to respond to someone who did. Lol. And his name has been floated around by some on this board.
Oh na they trim if they want him as oc. Uga wrs was solid under him and he can recruit. I would take him there and give him a silly co-oc title with NO PLAY CALLING to help him feel good. And he is good with that opening script on offense. He used to be decent early in games lol maybe he can help with the start

Advertisement
HOMIE!!! I GO THERE EVERY YEAR!

you going this year? We got a week in august down there.

Have i authorized you to be in my state? Lol
We usually go in Sept. Haven’t booked yet but need to soon otherwise the houses get booked quick. Changed a lot in 20 years but still great.

I’ll DM you before we leave to get your blessing.

“Earlier this month, quarterbacks coach and passing game coordinator Frank Ponce left Miami to return to his former job as Appalachian Stateoffensive coordinator.”

^^^
Was Ponce actually Miami’s passing game coordinator, or did ESPN just make that up?

Advertisement
yeah you already said that. I’m asking why and I’m sure “why” was in the question I posted. If money was no issue, they selflessly allowed him to seek employment elsewhere while not doing his job, and then they said get lost after a couple months? If it wasn’t money then why give him all this leash and let him control the timing? I’m not even asserting it was about money, I’m asking for the alternative that you are alluding to

And I’m looking for a serious answer, it’s not rhetorical.
You are conflating money being no issue with money not mattering. Money was not an issue driving the decisions regarding Gattis's employment status. But when there are multiple ways of accomplishing the goals of what was driving the decision, the money will then matter.

Advertisement
Back