Official Gattis Fired!!

“Earlier this month, quarterbacks coach and passing game coordinator Frank Ponce left Miami to return to his former job as Appalachian Stateoffensive coordinator.”

^^^
Was Ponce actually Miami’s passing game coordinator, or did ESPN just make that up?
According to his UM profile he was. I only mentioned this 100 times when the Ponce apologists tried to save his job.

Advertisement
We usually go in Sept. Haven’t booked yet but need to soon otherwise the houses get booked quick. Changed a lot in 20 years but still great.

I’ll DM you before we leave to get your blessing.
Yea we just booked last week. It has changed a little but still small and family friendly.

Yall should head down mid August.

Miserable *****. At least enjoy 2 minutes of good news.
no-no-no-no.gif

Advertisement
He’s regurgitating bs from the same idiots saying UM wouldn’t fire him because the buyout was so huge. The next day he’s fired. Gary Ferman said the same thing and he would return as a wr coach lol. He’s still saying that right now as we speak on CS. “ He was relieved of OC duties , it doesn’t say fired “ lol. If you still pay attention to these clowns after the AD search / coaching search you like paying for lies. Ignorance is bliss. So yes , the poster you responded to is in fact “ dumb”
Have you seen Ferman and Shodell's hot board for OC candidates? Again just regurgitation stuff.

Frost
Chryst
Arroyo
Nussmeier
Brian Johnson
Ruggiero
Shea Tierney
Coley
Candle
Tommy Rees
Tee Martin

I'm just asking you...why you are phrasing this as "retained this long"?

Ponce has been leaving for a while. He wasn't "retained this long". He just had to find his next job.

It doesn't matter who likes it or dislikes it. It doesn't matter who agrees or disagrees.

Mario is giving guys a chance to find other jobs because that's how he wants to handle things. We could discuss the reasons, but it doesn't matter. That's how he's going to handle things. And that is a separate issue from whether something was reported that added an extra couple of weeks of "for cause" investigation, documentation, and follow-up.

You may very well be spot on with all of this. Probably are.

In my opinion, when an employee is being paid by an organization, they are employed (being retained). Perhaps my word choice could have been better.

The "for cause" situation changes things. Nobody knew about it, nor was it really anyone's business. I can see how that would prolong things.

Advertisement
Yea we just booked last week. It has changed a little but still small and family friendly.

Yall should head down mid August.
We’ve never been during the “season”. Heard it’s jam packed. Been a few times late April and it was pretty awesome.

Advertisement
And I'm not going to give you an answer. Because you have behaved like a gaping ****** for quite some time.

I don't know you. I don't trust you. And I certainly don't owe you anything.

I don't care what you are looking for.

Don't be mad at me that you've never been able to establish any relationships where people will share information with you.
You’ve spent the past month responding to posts with “wrong”, “nope” and pointing out “it’s only been 6 1/2 weeks, not 2 months”. You obviously care a great deal about correcting people and telling them they’re wrong, so I simply asked for clarification on what did happen and why it took 2 months (or 3-4 months since he was gone mid season)…but now you clam up. Clarifying what did happen seems easier than telling people they’re wrong 50 times a day but to each their own I guess. Now that I think of it, Clamming up sounds like something a ***** does, so I digress.

We’ve never been during the “season”. Heard it’s jam packed. Been a few times late April and it was pretty awesome.
I wouldn't say jam packed. Its not myrtle beach or anything like that.

We usually go in july and its still fine. Definitely busier but nothing crazy. People have caught on to the area and are starting to look at holden, oak island, sunset, and ocean isle more now.

Do you fish? Is that why you go in September?

@P-Tizzle & @252cane

I think u’re both infatuated w/ his recruiting vs. his coaching. I’ll take him on staff b/c of the former (strictly), but I’m leery of him b/c he truly believes he’s an OC, which he’s not. Furthermore, I no longer want any sort of cronyism or nepotism w/in this program. Let the new OC find his guy. Fck having someone pushed upon him. Also, I truly hate revisionist history. He was *** here, & we wanted him gone; but, b/c we just saw the worst offensive input in modern day Canes’ history, now it’s become a “hey there, big head” moment w/ Coley.

Advertisement
The miserable ***** who only know how to **** on everything in here even when we finally get good news. You know who they are they know who they are. We all know who they are.
70% of CIS posters: good news = news that benefits the U
30% of CIS posters: good news = news that lets me say I was right and you were wrong

Advertisement
Back