Official Gattis Fired!!

Advertisement
For what Mario wants, we could do worse.
2023 - a new heel turn for Inday into……

Season 5 Episode 3 GIF by Living Single

You also walk a fine line of what you truly know and what you can openly share. I don't talk privately with our insiders, but I do know some folks as well. Our CIS insiders have been pretty darn accurate. They certainly understand the inner workings of the university. Some things are very fluid, and information and decision points can change rapidly. God forbid if information changes. It becomes red meat for the board dolts which we have quite a few unfortunately.

Exactly

Advertisement
He’s regurgitating bs from the same idiots saying UM wouldn’t fire him because the buyout was so huge. The next day he’s fired. Gary Ferman said the same thing and he would return as a wr coach lol. He’s still saying that right now as we speak on CS. “ He was relieved of OC duties , it doesn’t say fired “ lol. If you still pay attention to these clowns after the AD search / coaching search you like paying for lies. Ignorance is bliss. So yes , the poster you responded to is in fact “ dumb”
Agreeing Putt Putt GIF by ABC Network

Advertisement
Advertisement
Honest Question...what has Kliff K done since Houston/A&M? He has literally failed his way up the chain it seems. I know he had the year at A&M but he had Manziel. Kliff K and Sumlin seemed to have something working together but since then....anything of real substance?

Maybe the NFL experience has changed him?

As an OC?

He’s done a lot.

Advertisement
Coley may be the most overrated & over used name in CFB history. He can recruit, sure; but let’s remind the ppl of his input & coaching values:

I swear we have a battered wife syndrome in this fan base.

Let's be fair brother. That first video is of him recruiting. So, if he can recruit (which you said), showing a recruiting video where he agrees with **** bum Dorito doesn't support your claim. And secondly, Cribby has said if Coley comes here, he won't be the play-caller.

Advertisement
Back