Gattis Discusses RPO Game

Advertisement
I like Gattis. I think he’s a very creative play caller when it comes to running the rock. At Michigan he didn’t have any confidence in his QB room. But coming to Miami with TVD I think he knows he has something special and will try to get him drafted in the first round. With that being said though, we don’t have any Wide Receivers that can go in the league and produce on day one so keep that in mind. GO CANES.

Advertisement
I like Gattis. I think he’s a very creative play caller when it comes to running the rock. At Michigan he didn’t have any confidence in his QB room. But coming to Miami with TVD I think he knows he has something special and will try to get him drafted in the first round. With that being said though, we don’t have any Wide Receivers that can go in the league and produce on day one so keep that in mind. GO CANES.
We didn’t have a day one wr last year and Rambo set records

Advertisement
Was waiting for a thread to be made to just post stuff so people can have an idea of some stuff that’ll be ran

Advertisement
Advertisement
They don’t understand that
When people use the Rambo argument for this year’s WR group they keep forgetting that Rambo’s record breaking season was mainly due to the offensive system & the high volume targets that are designated for the perimeter.

This Offense will feature the TE’s, Slot WR & RB’s more, the X & Z are not the primary routes on most plays.

We’re going to see a lot more Play Action with 12 & 13 personnel running Counters as well

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back