Gators CB Done for Year

We are just as thin though. We got the following

Bandy: Top corner
Ivey: sophomore didn’t do much as a freshman
Blades: sophomore didn’t do much as a freshmen
Williams/couch: freshmen just got on campus
Bethel: sophomore not snaps last year.

We need to be worrying about our own team.

finley/smith/bolden/carter we can fit some dudes in, it's not as huge a deal but we'll see

Advertisement
I know the kid. South Miami kid. See his pops every Friday. Even though he is a Gator, its a shame.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He didnt want Quincy period. Not even at Safety.

Then that snowballed into him and fans getting to it on social media, etc. And we're here. lol
I thought I remembered the talk on here being about Alf wanting him at Safety and he was ****ed bc he felt that he was a corner??? I’ll take you’re word for it though.

I thought I remembered the talk on here being about Alf wanting him at Safety and he was ****ed bc he felt that he was a corner??? I’ll take you’re word for it though.

That was the "talk" on here. But that didnt make much sense...considering Quincy played alot of safety in high school. They never offered.

Advertisement
That was the "talk" on here. But that didnt make much sense...considering Quincy played alot of safety in high school. They never offered.
Now that never made any sense.

It must have been personal between Chad and Golden.

I never understood it. He was a legacy to boot. Never seen a former player so permanently ****ed off.

I don’t.
He sucked anyway according to them.
“ACCORDING TO THEM” ANYONE OF THEIR STARTERS WHO GETS HURT, “SUCKS”....I’VE NEVER SEEN A ROSTER WITH MORE SELF PROCLAIMED “HEISMAN CANDIDATE” BACK-UPS AT EVERY POSITION THAN THESE SISTER-HUMPIN’ PHU@KS...:cautious:

Advertisement
Back