Gators CB Done for Year

Advertisement
I watched every game they played last year, this kid stunk. BUT, he's experienced. In the presser today talking about it, Mullet conceded that all 3 true freshmen corners would have to play this year. One off a torn up knee, one enrolled in very late July. Here. For. It.
You're either into pain or a true cane who is scouting for the 8/24/19 match-up. Tough sit and watch those ***** play.

I really do hate injury threads no matter what team a kid plays for..

/creeping in here thinking it might be Henderson like :larryd: :reaction::kramer:

Advertisement
Little Marco is not going to miss the game, unfortunately. Well, unless he gets his **** caught in a meat grinder between now and 8/24, which would be wonderful. But yes, he is Chad Wilson's son. And yes, he hurt his knee, but it was in the first game last year and he's been practicing. He'll play against us. How well remains to be seen.
Great info brother

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who were the other players rumored to potentially suspended? Wasn't it one of the secondary guys they have left?

I’m bummed that it wasn’t one of the South Florida **** CBs on their roster. But I’ll take this. There’s still time for one of them to sever an Achilles.

I’d love to see that **** CJ blow his knee out but it will be just as sweet to watch Osborn have 11 catches & make him say no mas in the 4th Q.

Advertisement
I’m glad Henderson is there. I think he’s a major frigging puzzy. I hope we absolutely blow that puss up! I want his *** pancaked repeatedly, even by Harley. Feck the turds. They all 💩

I wonder where that **** is now that was laughing at Nesta's injury?
I sent Nesta over to the hospital to offer our support
1565144229283.gif

Here is their depth chart at the cover spots as I see it, starters first:

CJ Henderson — Starting field corner, obviously excellent.

Marco Wilson — starting boundary corner, less than a year removed from ACL surgery. Excellent true freshman year in 2017 but is he 100%?

Nickelback — Trey Dean — true sophomore, played a good bit last year and was ok

Backups:

Jaydon Hill - true freshman who tore his ACL in mid-season last fall

Kaiir Elam — true freshman

Chester Kimbrough — 3-star true freshman who just enrolled last month

Andddddddddd, that’s literally it. That’s all. They have 2 fantastic corners, but 1 coming off an ACL. They have a pretty solid nickelback in Dean. And then 3 true freshmen, with one of them coming off a serious knee injury. They’re probably going to have to move Amari Burney to nickel after bulking him up to play their Will spot. Their top 2 are proven, but wow there is zero depth here. They’ve lost Chris Steele, Brian Edwards, John Huggins, and CJ McWilliams all before the first week of camp was over. We’re absolutely going to see Hill and Elam in the game 8/24. Let’s eat.

We are just as thin though. We got the following

Bandy: Top corner
Ivey: sophomore didn’t do much as a freshman
Blades: sophomore didn’t do much as a freshmen
Williams/couch: freshmen just got on campus
Bethel: sophomore not snaps last year.

We need to be worrying about our own team.

Advertisement
Back