Tears Gator Tears

What a bunch of morons. Mario has been an elite recruiter since he started recruiting. At Miami, at Rutgers, at FIU, at Bama, at Oregon. He has always been elite. And Lulz at all that Miami drug money funding NIL. Those people really are ignorant.
I think the “Mario has eyes on the nfl” guy is my favorite
 

IMG_6230.jpeg


Lol so another words we pretty much did everything we needed to do in recruiting, portal, coaching staff, NIL and on the field to succeed, so that’s no big deal.
 
Is your GSU...Georgia Southern??? :oops:🤣

And if we've talked about this before and I forgot, I apologize. But I was in grad school at UF for that game, and my husband and I were two of the (very) few people that actually sat through that entire game.

Good times.
U & ur husband 👀🧐? Are u a female?
 
Back
Top