Tears Gator Tears

This assclown has got to be the most performative corch I’ve seen in a long, long time.

“The gators are back. They’re fǔkking back”

Complete and total buffoonery.
Pretty much - I get trying to hype up your players, but you're a professional football coach, you have to know your team is deeply flawed and this type of thing is going to backfire on you, right?

I really like Cristobal's 1-0 approach and celebrating in the locker room with the players after the game. No performative chain cutting or stone smashing - just guys celebrating before getting back to work the next day.
All recent elite programs act this way. All business….none of that funny ****
 
Who would have thought that if you commit extra defenders to stop the run and force Aaron Philo-dough to beat you throwing the ball, they’d have no chance? It’s the same Georgia Tech offense that always looked good the first few weeks and then fell apart once teams realized how one dimensional they were.

Just a heads up, Florida’s defense gives up 33 points per game to FBS opponents. That’s a rock solid 109th in the nation.
🙋‍♂️ Notrascajun would.
 
Sent the won’t back down tweet to my sister who sent 2 children to UiF and she just replied with rude. **** the gators
 
Im surprised they put them at 8 where the gator was, yes. I thought they’d put them between 12-14 and drop the gator beyond 14. This is worse than I expected.
Pretty soon it will be all of the SEC teams ranked and they just change places with other SEC teams depending if they lose or win.If they go to a 24 team playoff ALL of them will make it in.

They will put 8 teams on each side of the bracket to give them the best chance to get a team on each side make it to the NC game.
 
Back
Top