- Joined
- Mar 23, 2017
- Messages
- 4,348
And his first run went for 12. Yikes!You mean 1.1 yards per carry isn’t good?
And his first run went for 12. Yikes!You mean 1.1 yards per carry isn’t good?
Wow, questioning whether they should have given Billy more time is pretty embarrassing.
Y'all thought I was joking huh???Ufag will lose to Mizz because I'm going to bet money on them(gaytes) to actually win.....
This season I've had thee worst luck with betting so yeah, don't worry fellas![]()
Keep it up for the rest of the season, please!Y'all thought I was joking huh???
Best $8 I've ever lost.
$5 Gaytes would win
$3 Baugh would go over 112yrds
Neither came close to happening![]()
That's the plan!Keep it up for the rest of the season, please!
This is why I never bet on the canes! Anyone I bet on chokes even at 30 point favs lolY'all thought I was joking huh???
Best $8 I've ever lost.
$5 Gaytes would win
$3 Baugh would go over 112yrds
Neither came close to happening![]()
Bring me the tears!!!
Brooooo you forgot the best laughing gif rip Mr Murphy
Exactly!This is why I never bet on the canes! Anyone I bet on chokes even at 30 point favs lol
I did. Please accept my heartfelt apology. That will never happen again.Brooooo you forgot the best laughing gif rip Mr MurphyView attachment 374889