Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
bruh.... could yall imagine Kirby's face when Rashada and his attorney first told him they wanted to sue UF?
Here’s footage of the moment Rashada told him

IMG_5826.gif

Advertisement

Eddie Rojas is a complete dip****.

Those "quotes" came from a legal filing in federal court.

Miami did not get "smacked" by the NCAA.

And the case against Florida was put on hold due to the Tennessee lawsuit. Florida was not exonerated. Eddie Rojas was not exonerated.

******* ****bag little liar. "If I'm so guilty, why am I not in jail" type attitude. **** you, Eddie Rojas.

Eddie Rojas is a complete dip****.

Those "quotes" came from a legal filing in federal court.

Miami did not get "smacked" by the NCAA.

And the case against Florida was put on hold due to the Tennessee lawsuit. Florida was not exonerated. Eddie Rojas was not exonerated.

******* ****bag little liar. "If I'm so guilty, why am I not in jail" type attitude. **** you, Eddie Rojas.
lol I may be mistaken because I cant see the tweets but I think @TrumpyCane was pulling receipts from Rojas from when the Rashada **** went down in 2022/2023.

Still f em and he was wrong back then as he is today, just more proof today however I do not think he is standing 10 toes down today on this hill.

I posted it on here at the time it became known that he was getting out of his letter of intent due to non-payment.

They never intended to pay him that money. It was entirely a PR move for them to "flip" him from Miami, let them feel like they were going to stick it to Ruiz, and not let him enroll at Miami. That's all it ever was... an anti-Miami campaign because they were scared and they were being treated like they were little brother and losing every recruit H2H against us.

Hope they get the consequences for it and hope they have to pay Billy's buyout at the same time.

Advertisement
So, I have an extremely dumb question, so go easy on me.

In D$'s video about this, he mentioned Hathcock the UF Booster.

If a booster is giving millions and millions to NIL collectives, does the booster make money in return from the program?

This might be Northern's most humiliating post ever.

He is wrong on every single element, particularly consideration.

Someone needs to refresh Northern's recollection on what constitutes valid consideration. One type is "refraining to do something that you otherwise had the legal right to do". Such as, you know, enrolling at a non-Florida school when you were promised to be paid $1M for enrolling at UF.

Northern also needs to look up "detrimental reliance".

View attachment 290094
Forgive my ignorance here... is it even a "verbal" agreement if it's a text message? Seems like it would be considered written and binding under that statute

If a booster is giving millions and millions to NIL collectives, does the booster make money in return from the program?

Not really.

I guess you COULD if you were doing some kind of business with a university, but Hathnocock owns an automotive business that I do not believe does business with UiF.

Advertisement
Not really.

I guess you COULD if you were doing some kind of business with a university, but Hathnocock owns an automotive business that I do not believe does business with UiF.
So, then boosters just give millions and millions without making anything in return from the university?

He is a booster ... a UF alum who is fairly wealthy and financially supports the UF football program. He was reportedly THE primary financial backer of UF NIL for football. They have another group that supports basketball etc. His NIL contributions are donations, not investments with a financial return, outside of doing something like his original proposal which included some autograph signing. Hathcock was ****ed that "Miami and Ruiz" were beating Napier in the recruiting battles ... and he called up a sports agent and gave him instructions to "negotiate a deal to flip Rashada from Miami". The agent told Hathcock that it would take $13.8 Million, that was the negotiated figure. Kid flipped, signed the LOI, and then Hathcock told the Gator Collective that he was backing out. Gator Collective told Rashada, and Rashada had to go to the NCAA to get a waiver from his LOI. Gator Collective was shut down and replaced by another "collective". UF screwed Rashada out of the NIL he would have received from Miami.

Advertisement
Forgive my ignorance here... is it even a "verbal" agreement if it's a text message?

I'm not sure exactly what Northern is arguing, because he's really not very smart. And depending on the exact language, it's possible that a text message might merely be a confirmation of the already-existing verbal agreement.

But the fact remains...even if Hathnocock and others rapidly disowned the signed contract...

All of their BEHAVIOR and STATEMENTS, if true, provide a pretty strong case for both "tortious interference with a contract" (i.e., getting Jaden Rashada to break a perfectly valid contract with the UM Collective and/or John Ruiz and/or LifeWallet) and "detrimental reliance" (i.e., Rashada being assure that he would still get the money, but that Hathnocock had to change up the payor because he was selling the company, thus causing Rashada to rely on these promises instead of visiting other schools, soliciting other NIL deals, and possibly signing with another school).

As for the fraud stuff that you mentioned, I think Florida MAYBE woulda/coulda/shoulda been OK with Rashada enrolling, but I don't think they ever intended to PAY him the full 13+ million. I think they used the larger amount as an inducement to sign, realizing that all of his other potential NIL deals would dry up, thus allowing Florida to name a much lower price if Jaden didn't want to burn his free transfer (which, at the time, you were allowed ONE free transfer).

And, to be honest, once December 2023 rolled around and Lagway was on the payroll, I think Florida would have been willing to make Rashada a "salary cap casualty", if that's what it took.

Yup they’re wrong, including Counselor Beeker. It only gets tossed by a biased UiF judge. It sure seems like they induced Rashada to break a contract for the promise of more money.

Apparently, all but one of the federal judges in Pensacola...are SemenHoles...

One of them...IS T.K. WETHERELL. Former president of F$U...

Advertisement
Back