Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I bought a ton of popcorn, but you have seen now that Ruiz has denied having a deal for that amount of money which I think is more likely that the first deal and money exchanged was for him being a California high school athlete, which I believe at the time was already allowed to get money, and that the second larger deal never was actually signed so therefore there was no “deal”

And in terms of documentation, I am quite positive His family has all the receipts they need on text at minimum

I said this on the other thread, but the UM deal could have been very similar to the UF deal, in that about one-third was paid by a booster (Hathnocock/Ruiz) and two-thirds was paid by the Collective.

And there may well have been separate "high school" and "college, upon enrollment" deals.

Advertisement
IMG_8921.jpeg
IMG_8923.jpeg

Advertisement
Just got a chance to read the complaint. Interesting all of the causes of action are fraud, fraudulent inducement, misrepresentation, aiding and abetting fraud, conspiracy and tortious interference. Not raising breach of contract at all and instead going straight for fraud which is a relatively high burden.

Advertisement
John Ruiz, walking a fine-line with his public statements.

Yes, he had a "small" high school deal. The "larger" college deal had not yet kicked in (would have, upon enrollment).

And, yes, the UM Collective probably would have picked up more than half of the $9.5 million.
in that time period was the UM collective concurrently up and running alongside lifewallet or just getting things together?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back