Tears Gator Tears

Tried to tell people that the SEC has been setting up these "parental job offers" for years...

1716313727397.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Pretty sure that’s the only reason they brought them over lol
If he was brought in to START I could see Kirby singing a different tune, likely dont want your star QB on a national championship team to be bogged down with BS litigation. But UGA legit has their backup suing UF and I would wager a healthy amount that Kirby puts Rashada in against the Gator. He was likely going to play anyway in the 4th when UGA is steamrolling them but now they will make a point to get him in lol

Someone on twitter summed it up perfectly:

Florida hatched a plan to land Jaden Rashada which resulted in him never taking a snap for them, their head coach getting sued, the QB taking a backup role on their biggest SEC rival, and giving $150,000 to the Miami booster they were bidding against. I love college football.

This might be Northern's most humiliating post ever.

He is wrong on every single element, particularly consideration.

Someone needs to refresh Northern's recollection on what constitutes valid consideration. One type is "refraining to do something that you otherwise had the legal right to do". Such as, you know, enrolling at a non-Florida school when you were promised to be paid $1M for enrolling at UF.

Northern also needs to look up "detrimental reliance".

1716315717364.png

This might be Northern's most humiliating post ever.

He is wrong on every single element, particularly consideration.

Someone needs to refresh Northern's recollection on what constitutes valid consideration. One type is "refraining to do something that you otherwise had the legal right to do". Such as, you know, enrolling at a non-Florida school when you were promised to be paid $1M for enrolling at UF.

Northern also needs to look up "detrimental reliance".

View attachment 290094
Is it like a law that every message board must have one person with the word northern in their name that is the village idiot

Advertisement
Advertisement

Talk about propaganda! Last year we had the 12th most talented roster with an 89.96 average whereas the Turds had the 15th most talented with a…….89.39 recruiting average

Then the idiot says our recruiting is “imploding” yet we’ve never had a class ranked lower than theirs during Mario and Billy’s tenure and their current class is barely inside the top 40 coming in at 39.

Me thinks Eddy should stick to doing blow off truck stop urinals

Advertisement
Back