Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
1) He ripped UF for closing the DEI Office.

2) And while he's not wrong
1)
0vTTjPf.gif

2)
clRAu62.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
My favorite is that they think Dan lanning would leave a better job at a big ten institution for them. I also like that they think lane kiffin would make a backwards move in conference!!

Shocked Weird Science GIF by LosVagosNFT

Lanning or Kiffin aren't touching UF for under $12M+ a year, even then they might say no.

It's G5 route for the gaytors again!!

Advertisement
What? You mean to tell me there aren't any billionaires that went to Buchholz? Not even any fake billionaires willing to rile up attention? They didn't have the cunning nerve to create a health system that would take advantage of the pandemic just to become an athletics slush fund?

Sucks to be them.

Advertisement
I hate UF but, come on, it's a better job than Ole Miss and not only because of state laws

Historically, UF *was* a better job, but thats not true anymore. I would argue that in today's world, Ole Miss is the better job, equal or even better pay, much less pressure, less competition from in state programs, etc. etc. And lets not forget, Oxford supposedly has the prettiest women in the SEC.

Historically, UF *was* a better job, but thats not true anymore. I would argue that in today's world, Ole Miss is the better job, equal or even better pay, much less pressure, less competition from in state programs, etc. etc. And lets not forget, Oxford supposedly has the prettiest women in the SEC.
to be fair, it probably still is a better job. But more pressure.

Advertisement
Back