Tears Gator Tears

That is so sad. Literally begging for money to stop the pillaging. :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:
Help Me Please GIF by GIPHY Studios 2021

Advertisement
Advertisement
I believe there is also no offset so they don't even save money if someone decided to hire him as an assistant coach.
Correct as I recall as well that there’s no offset language meaning that Billy can take another coaching job and the amount his new employer pays him does not reduce what the gator pays him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is anyone hearing that the gators are paying guys to make an early commitment simply to try and create some energy and drive fund (nil) raising? How in the world can they be hurting for cash?
I heard that last cycle. That’s why this OL announcing tomorrow leaning gator but no one else pushing yet smacks of the same thing as last year. They’re doing the same thing, paying for momentum or pushing for early commitments- neither will work out well for them.

Advertisement
I heard that last cycle. That’s why this OL announcing tomorrow leaning gator but no one else pushing yet smacks of the same thing as last year. They’re doing the same thing, paying for momentum or pushing for early commitments- neither will work out well for them.
They thought they could spend money on early commits to build some momentum but they were counting on having a good year on the field to maintain that momentum. Once they flopped on the field, their class fell apart like a cheap suit.

Advertisement
Back