Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
My buddy @flagator86 and I couldn't agree with you more. He's a real pillar for the program, an intricate part of their immediate and future success.

I'd take him over Saban. He's THAT good.
Maybe they could streak into Fatsons room and steal a hundred or so cases of the cinnamon buns he’s got in there and have a cinnamon bun drive like the girl scouts do with cookies..😜

Advertisement

They’re cranking up the excuse machine already to help explain their 3-9 record come December….
twitter just to be clear GIF by Dr. Donna Thomas Rodgers

Advertisement
He really wasn’t ready for that job and he just isn’t up to it.
I agree. I think he's going to go to Lagway early in the season to try to hide behind the freshman growing pains excuse.

But like.. what is their admin is thinking? Does he have their support for at least another year? Is he already done and they're just waiting for his buyout to drop? Are they all about "academics first" and don't care about football?

What are their expectations anyway? They're coming off back to back to back losing seasons. I don't think he'll get there, but would 7 wins be enough to save him? It'd be hilarious if the prestigious gator standard is to be 1 game over .500.

Advertisement
I agree. I think he's going to go to Lagway early in the season to try to hide behind the freshman growing pains excuse.

But like.. what is their admin is thinking? Does he have their support for at least another year? Is he already done and they're just waiting for his buyout to drop? Are they all about "academics first" and don't care about football?

What are their expectations anyway? They're coming off back to back to back losing seasons. I don't think he'll get there, but would 7 wins be enough to save him? It'd be hilarious if the prestigious gator standard is to be 1 game over .500.
If he gets 7 wins on that schedule then he had a good season

Maybe they could streak into Fatsons room and steal a hundred or so cases of the cinnamon buns he’s got in there and have a cinnamon bun drive like the girl scouts do with cookies..😜
lol....you really think there are any left in Fatsons room.........

Advertisement
Back