Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Billy just needs his guys and a little money and he will have a juggernaut
Seth Meyers Sarcasm GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

I hear whispers that certain boosters are already lobbying the BOT members to fire the AD after hoops season……..
When you do not have a clear vision at the top of the school and the boosters do not all agree on a HC you are in trouble. That’s the beginning of the end cause you ain’t getting the type of great recruiting class like that. If the boosters are divided it’s only a matter of when. Mario is the only HC that everyone is on board and no one has lost hope in that building. At least not yet

Last edited:
I hear whispers that certain boosters are already lobbying the BOT members to fire the AD after hoops season……..
They should if they want to do it right. Stricklin is awful. They need him gone, let the new AD watch Billy in 2024 and then whatever he decides.

Not that I want this but it would be the way to move forward.

Advertisement
He’s a once-in-a-generation kind of a foundational piece for their program. They should invest all their money in this guy, forget paying kids…

My buddy @flagator86 and I couldn't agree with you more. He's a real pillar for the program, an intricate part of their immediate and future success.

I'd take him over Saban. He's THAT good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back