Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
In answer to the “ has he taken any visits yet” the answer is yes he has….he stopped by the local CVS to pick up a LARGE tube of KY Jelly to use on Billy when he jams it in him to his kidneys flipping to UGA or Bama later on….😜
Uga and Auburn you mean. Bama isn’t a threat anymore

In answer to the “ has he taken any visits yet” the answer is yes he has….he stopped by the local CVS to pick up a LARGE tube of KY Jelly to use on Billy when he jams it in him to his kidneys flipping to UGA or Bama later on….😜
Yea, I’m just picturing Kirby’s reaction when finding out he’s battling it out for a recruit with other HC’s/programs:

vs. Mario - extreme concern
vs. Sark - extreme concern

vs. Billy - “Crack open the champagne y’all this one’s OVER. Yeeehaww!”

Advertisement
IMG_1199.jpeg

They know the truth deep down

They are bruh at least the gators saw we got Cam and are like we are ****ed week 1. FSU is like we didn’t want him he was number two and they are natty bound lol

Crazy talk about not being humbled by 89-3 or whatever the score was
Bro their hype train is out of control for landing portal players who have done absolutely nothing.

Good lord, I love it that you and I have east-coast/west-coast time zones covered in order to monitor these Gator nitwits 24-7.

Where do we even start?

Yes, the "pressing for early commits" really paid dividends last year too. Got a real defense-side recruiting class ambassador in Xavier Filsaime. Remnid me again how that one turned out?

Oh, and the visits. As we have seen, once these small-town kids get a chance to see the world beyond the Florida Panhandle, they tend to reach different conclusions about their futures. Even the top two guys they managed to hold on to for 2023 were from Texas and Daytona Beach.

And "Portal Portal Portal". Sure. Let's just think about this. First, they are already right at their limit of 85. Second, they have been whiffing on existing Portal candidates left-right-and-center. The Gator is pretty much done for now (no more transfers can enroll), so they are pinning all their hopes on a 2-week Portal window in May.

As if the spring Portal window is going to address all Gator needs and get them to 8 wins in 2024.

Seriously, you can't make this **** up.

1705408448673.png

Oh, and look at this Portal class. Maybe George "It Rubs the Lotion on Its Skin or Else It Gets the Hose Again" Gumbs will be good. Sure. Or Trikweze Bridges, who got demoted at Oregon. Or Joey Slackman from the Ivy League will recover from his injury.

I realize they need Clay Millen for spring practice, but you know he's never gonna play behind Graham Schmutz and Savior Lagway.

Whatever.

1705408795345.png

Advertisement
Good lord, I love it that you and I have east-coast/west-coast time zones covered in order to monitor these Gator nitwits 24-7.

Where do we even start?

Yes, the "pressing for early commits" really paid dividends last year too. Got a real defense-side recruiting class ambassador in Xavier Filsaime. Remnid me again how that one turned out?

Oh, and the visits. As we have seen, once these small-town kids get a chance to see the world beyond the Florida Panhandle, they tend to reach different conclusions about their futures. Even the top two guys they managed to hold on to for 2023 were from Texas and Daytona Beach.

And "Portal Portal Portal". Sure. Let's just think about this. First, they are already right at their limit of 85. Second, they have been whiffing on existing Portal candidates left-right-and-center. The Gator is pretty much done for now (no more transfers can enroll), so they are pinning all their hopes on a 2-week Portal window in May.

As if the spring Portal window is going to address all Gator needs and get them to 8 wins in 2024.

Seriously, you can't make this **** up.

View attachment 279275

Oh, and look at this Portal class. Maybe George "It Rubs the Lotion on Its Skin or Else It Gets the Hose Again" Gumbs will be good. Sure. Or Trikweze Bridges, who got demoted at Oregon. Or Joey Slackman from the Ivy League will recover from his injury.

I realize they need Clay Millen for spring practice, but you know he's never gonna play behind Graham Schmutz and Savior Lagway.

Whatever.

View attachment 279276
Wait…THAT’S their portal class they are thinking will turn things around?

Advertisement
He coached. He picked UF because he idolized Spurrier. While he was still a UF student, he coached at PK Yonge, which is like UF's high school version of WestLab.
His degree was in criminology. How many times have we seen this place bash someone for never having played, with Manny being the most obvious?

Now imagine if he went to UF and didn't succeed.

His degree was in criminology. How many times have we seen this place bash someone for never having played, with Manny being the most obvious?

Now imagine if he went to UF and didn't succeed.

I definitely understand.

I'm just pointing out the connection, and why the Gators think that he will (no-doubt) leave ANY other job, after one year, just to move back to Hogtown.

It's yet another manifestation of their delusion about how the Gator head coaching job is so attractive, and UiF is a top-tier blue-blood flagship program in Titletown...

Advertisement
Gators and a lot of fans still don’t understand recruiting. It ain’t about that you fade down the stretch that gives you decommits. We have faded and secured ours it’s about relationships and NiL. The kids have to feel comfortable where they are going and the parents too. They think it’s cause they faded, but even if there season was good they still lose those kids. Billy showed already he isn’t great with keeping kids same like Diaz Golden Mark Randy and Larry.

Advertisement
Back