Tears Gator Tears

😂😂😂😂😂 ***** *** gators

I don't think this sick burn hits like they think it hits...

Who would you rather have, a coach who recruits so hard that a recruit has to block him?

Or...

Slingblade Billy driving around Hogtown, alone in his G-Wagon, as the top half of his recruiting class deserts him, while he's reaching out to G5 Portal kids and JuCos...

Advertisement
Quick update since today was one of the best days yet in my life . Blood work, scan, post op no cancer.

No radiation no chemo. If you drink, tilt one back , if ya smoke hit that one time for me.

After constant bad updates and news, this was like winning the lottery.

I am grateful for the peeps that gave well wishes, and the Maude's who put up with some of my bad moments. All love. Especially Mr bag of ****s.

Happy effing new Year!

God bless, sir. Great news!

The qb they got has a lot of work to do , he is not close to being ready , not impressed. Now we missed on rhe chaminade qb , once he settled down he looks impressive.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don't think this sick burn hits like they think it hits...

Who would you rather have, a coach who recruits so hard that a recruit has to block him?

Or...

Slingblade Billy driving around Hogtown, alone in his G-Wagon, as the top half of his recruiting class deserts him, while he's reaching out to G5 Portal kids and JuCos...
That means Mario doesn’t give up that’s a compliment

Quick update since today was one of the best days yet in my life . Blood work, scan, post op no cancer.

No radiation no chemo. If you drink, tilt one back , if ya smoke hit that one time for me.

I am grateful for the peeps that gave well wishes, and the Maude's who put up with some of my bad moments. All love. Especially Mr bag of ****s.

Happy effing new Year!
Great news bro! Great way to start off the year.

That means Mario doesn’t give up that’s a compliment
That dude is the most delusional loser imaginable. Gator Mike the kind of dude to catch his wife in the act cheating and be like, " this other hiding his salami in her body is totally normal, especially when that guy is Billy Napier " or something similar and equally weird.

Advertisement

Happy effing new Year!
Man that’s incredible. Ripping one right now for ya. Good stuff.

Advertisement
The smaller and smaller the Gator class gets, the more that Lagway and McCray bring up the average.

Real math, not Gator Mathz.

They must think their donors are stupid and don’t know even basic math.

Maybe they should hope for more recruits not making it into the class, and maybe they can just have a class of Lagway and McRay, and therefore have the highest average in the nation. Yeah that’s the ticket.

mental illness

Wait a second, let me see if I can make some sense of this.

First, the ranking is for FULL-TEAM 2023 squads. That means, all the players who were on the roster THIS SEASON.

Second, this dip**** then wants to limit the comparison to the Gator signing classes of 2023 (true freshmen in 2023) and 2024 (haven't even enrolled yet).

Third, he chooses to ignore that a guy like 4-star Will Norman has ALREADY transferred out.

Fourth, he doesn't bother to acknowledge that both "average-talent" classes fell outside the Top 10 because they were not big enough. So, yeah, I guess a class of 5 blue-chippers is, on average, "better" than a slightly-lower-average class of 25. Sure.

But the worst part is his follow-up ****, where he manages to both minimize the Alabama/UGa depth, as well as pivot to how all those "high-average" Gator recruits will be supplemented with Portal players...regardless of the fact that Florida is already at its scholarhip limit.

Wow.

1704430541184.png

Advertisement
This post is so true.

I mean, come on, this kid started 12 games for a team that ALMOST beat F$U. He has to be good for something, right?

View attachment 277109

Listen they might be able to upgrade via the portal (they won’t) but even if this kid isn’t great, he’s a 12 game starter. Even if he fell to the two deep it’s still a pretty big loss for depth (and probable starter).

Advertisement
Back