Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
My Bull Gator partner just called and said he would host me at the opening game next year so I could see what a modern offense and top 3 QB recruit looks like. I want to vomit.
Isn't Mertz coming back? Or does he think Lagway will get the starting job as a true freshman.

In the grand scheme of things, both teams suck equally. After what I watched today, I'm now not sure that's a 500 team next year, don't give a flip about high level recruits. We had enough this year and did zero. As a fan base, it would be wise to stay in the present. We sound like Notre Dame now.
You get the first of the new year ( I think)
greece looks GIF

You get the first of the new year ( I think)
greece looks GIF
I guess a bag of balls is due your way. Ya know it was spoken about, handled, and all parties walked away. Now I have some choad living clown coming with a gallon of napalm. You ok? The obsession with choad is wild. Like multiple posts a day. I've got a great therapist I can recommend along with a psychiatrist.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I actually appreciate the ability to type a bunch of this out. The anemia , genetic also. I get the same iron infusion through blood my grandmother did. Anemia that goes cancerous is leukemia. I was graced with some family genetics. That has been the real pain in the ***. My family didn't share medical issues. I had 4 that had thyroid cancer and I didn't know until all this happened. Lol like come on fam, you know better. The great news is that even with the cancer, etc they all loved into their kat 90s. We're some tough mother lovers.

Be well all. Happy New Year
Quick update since today was one of the best days yet in my life . Blood work, scan, post op no cancer.

No radiation no chemo. If you drink, tilt one back , if ya smoke hit that one time for me.

After constant bad updates and news, this was like winning the lottery.

I am grateful for the peeps that gave well wishes, and the Maude's who put up with some of my bad moments. All love. Especially Mr bag of ****s.

Happy effing new Year!

Advertisement
Back