Tears Gator Tears

I get it i really do but all we celebrate around here is recruiting wins FSU has owned us the past 15 years but we have a tears thread because we love being offseason champs..tears imo should only be when we beat them and the field….**** FSU and UF but im tired of hyping the wrong ****…sorry I’m frustrated..I’ll leave this alone now

There are plenty of other threads where you can cry your eyes out. This ain’t it. Why post this **** here in the first place?

Advertisement
There are plenty of other threads where you can cry your eyes out. This ain’t it. Why post this **** here in the first place?
Joe Biden Reaction GIF by Election 2020

Jose, I'm a forgiving man, I saw where you acknowledged everything earlier.

I'd just point out this thread has been around since 2017. Through multiple coaches, at both schools.

This thread has never been about who is "up" or "down" each year, simply an observation of how terrible the Gator fans are.

EVERY year.

Jose, I'm a forgiving man, I saw where you acknowledged everything earlier.

I'd just point out this thread has been around since 2017. Through multiple coaches, at both schools.

This thread has never been about who is "up" or "down" each year, simply an observation of how terrible the Gator fans are.

EVERY year.
I get that and I’ll leave it alone

Advertisement
bad thing about seeing FSU get smoked is that it means gator fans are happy right now

and can't stomach knowing gator fans are ever happy
You can take consolation in the fact the announcers talked on air about Etienne transferring to UGA and how upset Gator fans were. Sure that drew some tears as they were watching.

Advertisement
Get well. Hope your surgery worked out OK, but obviously if you’re posting on here, I’m guessing it did.
It went smooth. I'm grateful as **** for that. Removed thryoid and nodes, parathyroid. Not aggressive but cancer non the less st 48. My calcium bottomed out after the first procedure. I have never seized like that. I got emotional lol. It's been a long couple of years. Appreciate it

Advertisement
It went smooth. I'm grateful as **** for that. Removed thryoid and nodes, parathyroid. Not aggressive but cancer non the less st 48. My calcium bottomed out after the first procedure. I have never seized like that. I got emotional lol. It's been a long couple of years. Appreciate it

Well, I wish you the best of luck. I had a relative that just was diagnosed with follicular neoplasm stage four of the thyroid. It’s not the same thing as your adenoma, but it still has to do with thyroid growths. He’s waiting to get a biopsy to see if it’s cancer or not. In some cases, it is, but in most cases it isn’t. In any event, I wish you the best with your follow up treatment, hopefully you’re done with all that, and have a long and healthy life.

Advertisement
Well, I wish you the best of luck. I had a relative that just was diagnosed with follicular neoplasm stage four of the thyroid. It’s not the same thing as your adenoma, but it still has to do with thyroid growths. He’s waiting to get a biopsy to see if it’s cancer or not. In some cases, it is, but in most cases it isn’t. In any event, I wish you the best with your follow up treatment, hopefully you’re done with all that, and have a long and healthy life.
I had 5 over 6cms. I'm barrel chested and that prevented the diagnosis. The percentage is less 3% CT scan caught the bottom of one of the larger thyroid nodules.

I went for a second at MD ANDERSON Houston. The surgeon was dismissive with my symptoms. He apologized to me after biopsy came back from the initial 1/2 removal. Thyroid cancer typically won't spread, I heard that 30 times before the lab work was completed. My initial FNA came back abnormal but the field was small. I'm also 2 types of anemia. I'll eventually have leukemia. Here's the real knee slapper, I had a peptic ulcer burst. My hemoglobin was 3.0 2020. I have PTSD medical. Appreciate the well wishes.

I'll be mindful and stop cluttering the wrong thread. So before I get disappeared like forever I appreciate the positive vibes. Mentally you've got to be good as well.

Advertisement
Back