Tears Gator Tears

Gators have less NFL Hof than come community colleges. The fanbase so dumb they don't even know Fred Taylor isn't in, who probably should be.
Get a laugh by googling NFL Hall of Famers by school.
I think Cerritos community college has the same storied history. Same with powerhouse NYU, Morgan State, South Carolina State, San Francisco, Texas A and I - not a typo
I visit this a few times a year to grab some screenshots for gator friends.

That can’t be right. They are blueblood flagship titletown university.

UiF football has been around for over 120 years.
Has any University underachieved more than UF?

Advertisement
There was no way he was going to flip. UF knew the optics would've been disastrous so they had to overpay.

I'm not saying that's a bad thing btw, we have to do the same with a portal QB. But the hit rate on portal QBs is vastly higher than HS QBs...
I hope they had to empty the coffers for him, and then he becomes a complete bust.

1702499393558.png

There was no way he was going to flip. UF knew the optics would've been disastrous so they had to overpay.

I'm not saying that's a bad thing btw, we have to do the same with a portal QB. But the hit rate on portal QBs is vastly higher than HS QBs...
He’s going to be snapped in half if he plays against us

Advertisement
That offensive line is going to get Lagway murdered worse than Aaron Hernandez’ victims.

I hope the extra bag that the turds had to drop to keep him from flipping was worth it for him.

View attachment 271603

Mertz is the starter, so he would get WAY overpaid this year to be a backup, and then portal out next year anyway.

Mertz is the starter, so he would get WAY overpaid this year to be a backup, and then portal out next year anyway.

Good point. I don’t know what Mertz’s recovery timeline is, and he could easily be injured again. I mean I don’t know what the impact of a broken collarbone would be six months later to the throwing motion. For now it’s logical to assume he’ll be the starter next year, but there are no guarantees.

Advertisement
That offensive line is going to get Lagway murdered worse than Aaron Hernandez’ victims.

I hope the extra bag that the turds had to drop to keep him from flipping was worth it for him.

View attachment 271603

I still don’t think he ever plays a down there.

Kids smart playing the optics knowing they will give him anything he wants not to flip BUT Mertz is the QB next year so he sits for the year,collects a boatload of money watching the turds get destroyed all yr. Then heads to the portal to get the **** out of dodge using Napier’s firing as an excuse to bolt.

Notrascajun still says he never plays a down for the turds..

I still don’t think he ever plays a down there.

Kids smart playing the optics knowing they will give him anything he wants not to flip BUT Mertz is the QB next year so he sits for the year,collects a boatload of money watching the turds get destroyed all yr. Then heads to the portal to get the **** out of dodge using Napier’s firing as an excuse to bolt.

Notrascajun still says he never plays a down for the turds..

My only small caveat is that Graham Schmutz could get hurt, and Lagway might be forced to play.

All the other stuff about Slingblade getting fired and Lagway leaving Hogtown is still valid.

Advertisement
Wonder where I saw a similar thing where recruits tweeted about there being 10 days until the sign but the edits were a lot better. That looks like a 6 year put it together and how the **** is the school going to use an empty stadium as the backdrop
Hayes-Fawcett finally made a good edit!

Sad to see lagway waste his talent on that sinking ship…

Maybe he wants to focus on his baseball career… can’t knock him

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back