Tears Gator Tears

A case can be made for Calais as well. Walter Payton man of the year award, multiple All Pro seasons, multiple pro bowls, all decade team, over 100 career sacks. The HOF voters like the man of the year stuff big time as they should. I think he gets in as well.
Forgot about him. 100 sacks and man of yr is important

Advertisement
Hernandez was elite at murdering people.

He also got away with blowing parts of some guys brains out in Gainesville (dude lived with a direct head shot 🤷🏽‍♂️ ), mainly because the UF administration, Jeremy Foley, Urban Meyer and the GPD covered it up.

Link? Or is this in one of those documentaries? I refuse to watch any Gator related documentary.

Link? Or is this in one of those documentaries? I refuse to watch any Gator related documentary.

It is one of those things where you have to Google and look at different reports including police reports and articles have been written. It’s not not all in just one particular link or page. It’s something that people in Gainesville that were around during that era are all pretty much in agreement with, some outwardly, and some won’t admit it, but they know it’s true.

But if you want go down that rabbit hole, there’s a good start right above.

Keep in mind, I’m not a big conspiracy theory guy, but to me, it’s so obvious what happened and that nothing was done.

IIRC This was when Hernandez was a freshman, he then went on to have an actually very good career in college, and of course, started out like gangbusters in the pros. What’s a little attempted murder and headshot among friends?

Advertisement
Forgot about him. 100 sacks and man of yr is important

1702477103674.gif
@JG13 @JG14

It is one of those things where you have to Google and look at different reports including police reports and articles have been written. It’s not not all in just one particular link or page. It’s something that people in Gainesville that were around during that era are all pretty much in agreement with, some outwardly, and some won’t admit it, but they know it’s true.

But if you want go down that rabbit hole, there’s a good start right above.

Keep in mind, I’m not a big conspiracy theory guy, but to me, it’s so obvious what happened and that nothing was done.

IIRC This was when Hernandez was a freshman, he then went on to have an actually very good career in college, and of course, started out like gangbusters in the pros. What’s a little attempted murder and headshot among friends?

Gracias

Advertisement
Advertisement
Whew, the check didn’t bounce

Wonder where I saw a similar thing where recruits tweeted about there being 10 days until the sign but the edits were a lot better. That looks like a 6 year put it together and how the **** is the school going to use an empty stadium as the backdrop

Wonder where I saw a similar thing where recruits tweeted about there being 10 days until the sign but the edits were a lot better. That looks like a 6 year put it together and how the **** is the school going to use an empty stadium as the backdrop
And a picture where the concrete is covered in mildew.

At least it's on campus though, am I right?

Advertisement
Whew, the check didn’t bounce

There was no way he was going to flip. UF knew the optics would've been disastrous so they had to overpay.

I'm not saying that's a bad thing btw, we have to do the same with a portal QB. But the hit rate on portal QBs is vastly higher than HS QBs...

I think you guys are a bit too optimistic on future HOF candidates. Reggie Wayne, Andre Johnson, and Steve Smith are #10, 11 and 12 on receptions list. Yards they #10, 11, and 8 respectively. Anquan Boldin and Torry Holt also both have very similar profiles in terms of production. Larry Fitzgerald will take a slot the first year he is eligible. Antonio Brown might have ruined his chances off the field but he still ticks a lot of boxes. And then eventually guys like Julio Jones and Nuke Hopkins are going to be joining the discussion.

Devin Hester went backwards in voting last year. Articles were written that there is a lot of resistance to a guy who only played a few plays per game versus guys on the field 65 snaps. Maybe a younger generation of committee members improves his odds, but that is not a guarantee.

Calais Campbell is on the edge for me. He is also going to face a log jam at his position. Von Miller, JJ Watt, Aaron Donald, Suh, Chandler Jones, Chris Jones, Khalil Mack, Fletcher Cox, Cam Jordan, etc. Wilfork seems likely out to me.

The NFL HOF is just insanely difficult to get into. If roughly 6-8 players get in per year, that means many positions aren't even represented in an HOF class, let alone multiple players that could clear up some of these log jams.

Edit to Add: I also think Reggie Wayne and Torry Holt will suffer because they have 3 other HOFers on their offenses (Manning/Edge/Marvin & Faulk/Warner/Bruce).

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back