Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Gene Kelly Rain Dance GIF

Bring the tears!

Hope he’s in a warm place cause it’s cold as heck outside my house..

Advertisement
Man, that play was insane. Personally, I’m sick of hearing about Kelsey and that chick, I won’t even say her name, and initially as it was happening for one nanosecond I thought my God that’s nuts, but then, if you look back on it, it was an excellent play. There was nobody around the receiver, and Kelsey knew he had the arm to do it. what a **** up Toney is.

Turds always keep failing in the NFL, and they keep failing in college football also. God, I love it.

Most busts in the NFL from a P5 program. It’s indisputable.
No kidding….

I tried thinking of NFL elites from Gatorland, and I had a difficult time thinking of many.

Emmitt Smith
Jack Youngblood
Wes Chandler
Wilbur Marshall
Maurkice Pouncey
Fred Taylor

That’s pretty much it. I can think of other NFL players from Florida, but they were marginal or jackasses like Chris Collinsworth.

Advertisement
No kidding….

I tried thinking of NFL elites from Gatorland, and I had a difficult time thinking of many.

Emmitt Smith
Jack Youngblood
Wes Chandler
Wilbur Marshall
Maurkice Pouncey
Fred Taylor

That’s pretty much it. I can think of other NFL players from Florida, but they were marginal or jackasses like Chris Collinsworth.
Hernandez was elite lol, but only for a minute. I remember thinking how crazy it was watching the Pats that they had the prolly the two best TEs for years to come

No kidding….

Emmitt Smith
Jack Youngblood
Wes Chandler
Wilbur Marshall
Maurkice Pouncey
Fred Taylor

Fragile Fred was elite?

Dude, the lizards' NFL legacy is ******* turrible.

Advertisement
No kidding….

Emmitt Smith
Jack Youngblood
Wes Chandler
Wilbur Marshall
Maurkice Pouncey
Fred Taylor

Lomas Brown???

Advertisement
No kidding….

Emmitt Smith
Jack Youngblood
Wes Chandler
Wilbur Marshall
Maurkice Pouncey
Fred Taylor

And Chris collinsworth

Advertisement
Back