Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I still don’t think he ever plays a down there.

Kids smart playing the optics knowing they will give him anything he wants not to flip BUT Mertz is the QB next year so he sits for the year,collects a boatload of money watching the turds get destroyed all yr. Then heads to the portal to get the **** out of dodge using Napier’s firing as an excuse to bolt.

Notrascajun still says he never plays a down for the turds..
I hope I’m not overstepping here, this may sound positive for the gater. But. Any kid who plans to bounce after one year is playing a dangerous game. Your best shot at the NFL comes from being successful somewhere and developing. If you set out with the idea you’ll transfer you’re basically throwing away a year. You’re best option is to start at the place you believe gives you the best chance to succeed.

Obviously guys have been successful at one program then done even better at a second program. But starting off with the plan to grab some cash and transfer prioritizes short term gain over long term success.

That’s what I would tell my kid anyway.

I hope I’m not overstepping here, this may sound positive for the gater. But. Any kid who plans to bounce after one year is playing a dangerous game. Your best shot at the NFL comes from being successful somewhere and developing. If you set out with the idea you’ll transfer you’re basically throwing away a year. You’re best option is to start at the place you believe gives you the best chance to succeed.

Obviously guys have been successful at one program then done even better at a second program. But starting off with the plan to grab some cash and transfer prioritizes short term gain over long term success.

That’s what I would tell my kid anyway.

Mertz is the starting QB next year so Lagway will be in the same position if with the turds or somewhere else other than being in the system for a year but if the turds go 3-9/4-8 Napiers probably getting canned and he’s gonna have to learn a new system either way..

Advertisement

5 wins max?

5?

Hd Pursed Lips GIF

Advertisement
Gators have less NFL Hof than come community colleges. The fanbase so dumb they don't even know Fred Taylor isn't in, who probably should be.
Get a laugh by googling NFL Hall of Famers by school.
I think Cerritos community college has the same storied history. Same with powerhouse NYU, Morgan State, South Carolina State, San Francisco, Texas A and I - not a typo
I visit this a few times a year to grab some screenshots for gator friends.
Gators have the same number as Miami*

*of Ohio :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

There's no where in the multiverse where this is possible. And, even if we have to roll with Emory at QB, we have too many horses for them to deal with - and that includes home cooking by the refs.

Would not feel good with Emory at all. Anyone of these portal guy we are after is a comfortable W

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back