Tears Gator Tears

Hernandez was elite lol, but only for a minute. I remember thinking how crazy it was watching the Pats that they had the prolly the two best TEs for years to come

Hernandez was elite at murdering people.

He also got away with blowing parts of some guys brains out in Gainesville (dude lived with a direct head shot 🤷🏽‍♂️ ), mainly because the UF administration, Jeremy Foley, Urban Meyer and the GPD covered it up.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hernandez was elite at murdering people.

He also got away with blowing parts of some guys brains out in Gainesville (dude lived with a direct head shot 🤷🏽‍♂️ ), mainly because the UF administration, Jeremy Foley, Urban Mayer and the GPD covered it up.
I mean yea man I don't disagree with you lol. But he was a good NFL player, although I forgot how brief that career was. OJ was a great NFL player too. I'm not a fan of either

But yea good NFL player, but also maybe the most psycho NFL player ever as well.

Fragile Fred was elite?

Dude, the lizards' NFL legacy is ******* turrible.
Gators have less NFL Hof than come community colleges. The fanbase so dumb they don't even know Fred Taylor isn't in, who probably should be.
Get a laugh by googling NFL Hall of Famers by school.
I think Cerritos community college has the same storied history. Same with powerhouse NYU, Morgan State, South Carolina State, San Francisco, Texas A and I - not a typo
I visit this a few times a year to grab some screenshots for gator friends.

Advertisement
The best 404 page in the world is Bleacher Report.
I love when the app fails and I see the lizards best player ever
Screenshot_20231120_215523_Bleacher Report.jpg

Gators have less NFL Hof than come community colleges. The fanbase so dumb they don't even know Fred Taylor isn't in, who probably should be.
I think Cerritos community college has the same storied history. Same with powerhouse NYU, Morgan State, South Carolina State, San Francisco, Texas A and I - not a typo
Miami has 9 HOF, while the Gaytor (2) and Nole (5) combine for 7.

Plus, Miami should have a few more over the next 3 to 5 years. Reggie Wayne, Andre Johnson, Devin Hester, and Frank Gore should all be inducted soon enough.

Plus, Miami should have a few more over the next 3 to 5 years. Reggie Wayne, Andre Johnson, Devin Hester, and Frank Gore should all be inducted soon enough.
Agreed. Wilfork may get in. Calais could get in late. You'd think a TE may get in eventually too. We've had some guys produce solid production for really long careers.

Advertisement

Plus Vince and Calais as my man mentioned. And beyond those guys, one can argue that Taylor was on track and Portis - had he been healthy and used properly - would have had a great chance.

Plus Vince and Calais as my man mentioned. And beyond those guys, one can argue that Taylor was on track and Portis - had he been healthy and used properly - would have had a great chance.
Taylor on track but tragedy struck. Don't think they've put anyone in for similar situation before. Not really enough time to compile stats for people who don't know him to vote for him. Portis had really good career but less solid grounds than others to get in.

Who are our next possibles? Gore, hester, wilfork, reggie wayne, andre johnson. Am I missing any one?

Advertisement
No kidding….

I tried thinking of NFL elites from Gatorland, and I had a difficult time thinking of many.

Emmitt Smith
Jack Youngblood
Wes Chandler
Wilbur Marshall
Maurkice Pouncey
Fred Taylor

That’s pretty much it. I can think of other NFL players from Florida, but they were marginal or jackasses like Chris Collinsworth.

Only other guy I can think that was good was Javon Kearse. But even he wasnt close to being HOF worthy.

Gaytors only have 2 in the HOF to Miami’s 9…. With a lot more Canes inbound compared to the Gaytors

Only other guy I can think that was good was Javon Kearse. But even he wasnt close to being HOF worthy.

Gaytors only have 2 in the HOF to Miami’s 9…. With a lot more Canes inbound compared to the Gaytors
Kearse was beast edge rusher for a few seasons. After his first three years, he started getting hurt often, and slowly lost his explosive first step.

Advertisement
Who are our next possibles? Gore, hester, wilfork, reggie wayne, andre johnson. Am I missing any one?
A case can be made for Calais as well. Walter Payton man of the year award, multiple All Pro seasons, multiple pro bowls, all decade team, over 100 career sacks. The HOF voters like the man of the year stuff big time as they should. I think he gets in as well.

Advertisement
Back