Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement

So it’s some mysterious lawyers fault and not the fact that kids can see a dead corch walking?

Their way of doing things and fsus seems like welfare check type sh. Us for example people speak good about our NIL, it’s considered one of the best. Kids hear that and now it looks real bad for them, kids want paper and if you can’t give them that and a 0-12 Colorado swoops in kids won’t care about wins.

Advertisement
Advertisement

So it’s some mysterious lawyers fault and not the fact that kids can see a dead corch walking?

John Candy Reaction GIF
George Costanza Seinfeld GIF

L
O
L

Kadarius Toney, just made one of the biggest bonehead plays of the NFL season. Like a numbskull halfwit, he lined up offsides and ruined what was probably the most exciting play I’ve seen in the NFL this year.

They had to call a winning TD back.

Don’t forget how bad these lizards are in the NFL. Not only now, but historically. It is really unprecedented.

All the turds do is bomb in the NFL.

Is it is there any other school, especially from the vaunted SEC SEC SEC, that has so many busts in the NFL? Can somebody answer that question?

And now that Buffalo is going to beat Kansas City, he is single-handedly responsible for that loss. Go gatah.

Advertisement
L
O
L

Kadarius Toney, just made one of the biggest bonehead plays of the NFL season. Like a numbskull halfwit, he lined up offsides and ruined what was probably the most exciting play I’ve seen in the NFL this year.

They had to call a winning TD back.

Don’t forget how bad these lizards are in the NFL. Not only now, but historically. It is really unprecedented.

All the turds do is bomb in the NFL.

Is it is there any other school, especially from the vaunted SEC SEC SEC, that has so many busts in the NFL? Can somebody answer that question?

And now that Buffalo is going to beat Kansas City, he is single-handedly responsible for that loss. Go gatah.
Crazy! I just watched an interview with Kelce this past week about his 'lateral' tendency in the past. And how Reid said "don't do that **** ever again" lol. I couldn't believe he pulled it off... only to be spoiled by a gator lol....smh.

Crazy! I just watched an interview with Kelce this past week about his 'lateral' tendency in the past. And how Reid said "don't do that **** ever again" lol. I couldn't believe he pulled it off... only to be spoiled by a gator lol....smh.

Man, that play was insane. Personally, I’m sick of hearing about Kelsey and that chick, I won’t even say her name, and initially as it was happening for one nanosecond I thought my God that’s nuts, but then, if you look back on it, it was an excellent play. There was nobody around the receiver, and Kelsey knew he had the arm to do it. what a **** up Toney is.

Turds always keep failing in the NFL, and they keep failing in college football also. God, I love it.

Most busts in the NFL from a P5 program. It’s indisputable.

Advertisement
Man, that play was insane. Personally, I’m sick of hearing about Kelsey and that chick, I won’t even say her name, and initially as it was happening for one nanosecond I thought my God that’s nuts, but then, if you look back on it, it was an excellent play. There was nobody around the receiver, and Kelsey knew he had the arm to do it. what a **** up Toney is.

Turds always keep failing in the NFL, and they keep failing in college football also. God, I love it.

I think that was only the 4th lateral by Kelce as a Chief... just fitting for Toney to **** that up. Next he'll throw a shoe?

GIF by Identity

Advertisement
Back