Tears Gator Tears

Gaytor talkin bout pullin Hayes offer! šŸ˜‚
Dying Laughing Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

Advertisement
Advertisement
Donā€™t you just love how this is going for that arrogant, smug sisterhood???

Since the summer theyā€™ve been ridiculing us as poor, broke, Ruiz stuff, stadium, Blue Chip Big **** Billy this, Mario thatā€¦. And now theyā€™re getting tossed like a rag doll and theyā€™re about to endure consecutive pile drivers into concrete.

When ESD wraps up, if it goes how itā€™s looking, we need to absolutely drag them up until and through game day in 2024.
Miami play aside, This season has been glorious for tears. Gators have stunk all year and their recruiting class is in the process of falling apart. FSU loses its star QB and makes history as the first undefeated power 5 champion not good enough to be in the playoff.

Judging by who FSU and UF are looking like next year as teams, the ride is going to continue in a glorious encore.

IM tryna leave this **** outta gator tears thread as much as possible (so I will be editing my post, dont quote me soon as you emoji post I am editing to **** gators) but we were just down bad LAST year with 5-7 record blown out at home by mtsu :snoopfacepalm:
Nah my point is 5-7 is arguably the worst season this program has had since 1980. If UF gets to 5-7 theyā€™ll upset 2 or 3. I donā€™t ever remember a time we were down so bad we looked to the next season and couldnā€™t realistically see a path to bowl eligibility. Bowl eligibility for them next season would be a monumental achievement.

Advertisement
Miami play aside, This season has been glorious for tears. Gators have stunk all year and their recruiting class is in the process of falling apart. FSU loses its star QB and makes history as the first undefeated power 5 champion not good enough to be in the playoff.

Judging by who FSU and UF are looking like next year as teams, the ride is going to continue in a glorious encore.
Iā€™ll never forget being at my sons basketball tournament in Houston and reading this thread when they had the recruits come to town. Lagway sitting in rusty stadium seats surrounded by 3 month old peanut shells. The car being photographed next to the stadium bathroom. It had me in tears.

Advertisement

Then Mario is off the hšŸ‘€k for The debacle vs The Honey bees šŸ since the FSšŸ’©ā€™s blunder is way worsešŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

their SOS is ******* ridiculous next year

For anyone wondering, they play:

1. ā FSU
2. ā Miami
3. ā UCF
4. ā Samford (FCS)
5. ā Georgia
6. ā Texas
7. ā LSU
8. ā Tennessee
9. ā Ole Miss
10. ā TAMU
11. ā Kentucky
12. ā Miss State

Some Notes:

1. ā All 11 of their FBS games are against P5 teams
2. ā 10 of those 11 P5 teams are currently bowling
3. ā 4 of those 11 are currently NY6 bound, with one being a CFP participant
4. ā 6 of those 11 are currently ranked in the top 25
5. ā The current combined record of those 11 teams is 96-39 (thatā€™s an average record of around 9-4 with some rounding)

Advertisement

1. ā FSU
2. ā Miami
3. ā UCF
4. ā Samford (FCS)
5. ā Georgia
6. ā Texas
7. ā LSU
8. ā Tennessee
9. ā Ole Miss
10. ā TAMU
11. ā Kentucky
12. ā Miss State

Some Notes:

5. ā The current combined record of those 11 teams is 96-39 (thatā€™s an average record of around 9-4 with some rounding)
They will be the favorite in exactly one of those games.

1. ā FSU
2. ā Miami
3. ā UCF
4. ā Samford (FCS)
5. ā Georgia
6. ā Texas
7. ā LSU
8. ā Tennessee
9. ā Ole Miss
10. ā TAMU
11. ā Kentucky
12. ā Miss State

Some Notes:

What week does SlingBlade get the boot? My guess is week 8 after Tennessee

What week does SlingBlade get the boot? My guess is week 8 after Tennessee
Hold your tongue sir. None of this is his doing. He is dealing with an incompetent school administration and an NIL program evidently made of monopoly money. Under the circumstances he is doing a **** of a job and should be given at least a few more years to straighten out this mess.

Advertisement
Back