Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Not sure what he is getting paid but Lagway would be a idiot to sign there. I’m sure A&M could match whatever they are giving him. Going to be a long off season for the gators.

We’ve been down bad. But never struggling to see 4-5 wins bad. **** at least the Noles can explain their 2 win season as a COVID nightmare following the Taggart disaster. Napier just straight wrapped C4 around a Molotov ****tail and blew that **** up.

Advertisement
We’ve been down bad. But never struggling to see 4-5 wins bad. **** at least the Noles can explain their 2 win season as a COVID nightmare following the Taggart disaster. Napier just straight wrapped C4 around a Molotov ****tail and blew that **** up.
The NIL/portal era has changed everything. Napier might have succeeded more in a world where any unhappy player would be forced to sit. Pre NIL, Florida likely could have been very effective with enhanced recruiting (bagmen), as the individual payouts were far lower. Now everyone is competing for and offering certain players up to $2M.

Lol at FIUgatorMike24 with 9 wins still thinking they’re going to step on our throats and crush us.
IMG_2379.jpeg
IMG_2380.jpeg

We know how it’s going down in their ****hole stadium.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
IM tryna leave this **** outta gator tears thread as much as possible (so I will be editing my post, dont quote me soon as you emoji post I am editing to **** gators) but we were just down bad LAST year with 5-7 record blown out at home by mtsu :snoopfacepalm:

Advertisement
I hope you aren't too busy at work this holiday season my friend. We are going to need you here to report on this sinking ship.

Im not sure which I enjoy more. The UFers in denial that grasp at every excuse per situation, or the UFer that’s completely lost hope and talks bad about the program almost as much as we do.
It's a BOGO!!!! I'll take a scoop of each.

Advertisement
IM tryna leave this **** outta gator tears thread as much as possible (so I will be editing my post, dont quote me soon as you emoji post I am editing to **** gators) but we were just down bad LAST year with 5-7 record blown out at home by mtsu :snoopfacepalm:
Quoted.

Canes can be delusional in here and ignore our fails. We have fans on this board who do some of the stuff they do on their board. Regardless, just **** on the gator.

And that said, we sucked and still had the number 7 class. Notwithstanding the game coRching, we were still better this year and are looking at a possible top 5. Billy isn’t doing that. He’s going to drop out of the top 10 and then towards 20 IMO.

Advertisement
Back