Tears Gator Tears

Agreed. I'm not super-worried right now. I knew we were making the MASSIVE effort on flip candidates, I just needed to see a "proof of concept" flip before I started to express my confidence publicly. These kids are so hard to predict, they are telling a LOT of coaches what those coaches want to hear.

3 weeks to go...
NIL changes everything in a matter of seconds. Thankfully, we are looking strong here.

Advertisement
I think we can all agree the Turds' 2024 class has long passed its peak. And they haven't reached their bottom yet. Love to see it.

Get a whiff of that Gators recruiting class...

1701350329969.png

Every single lb Mario has brought in would smoke Flagg in a race while being 3-4 inches taller and heavier.
He is too small and slow.
We're going to pretend some of those linemen offers out there right now are elite players? At least two OL and at least one DL offer out there are guys who we shouldn't bother recruiting.

Those linebackers would all smoke Kiko Mauigoa in a race too but he's the starting MLB.

But I digress. This is gator tears, not the "Is Corey Flagg a worthy player" thread.

Advertisement
We're going to pretend some of those linemen offers out there right now are elite players? At least two OL and at least one DL offer out there are guys who we shouldn't bother recruiting.

Those linebackers would all smoke Kiko Mauigoa in a race too but he's the starting MLB.

But I digress. This is gator tears, not the "Is Corey Flagg a worthy player" thread.
I didn’t say anything about linemen. I’m talking about the position Flagg plays, lb. Every linebacker we have brought in portal or recruit is bigger and faster than him.

I didn’t say anything about linemen. I’m talking about the position Flagg plays, lb. Every linebacker we have brought in portal or recruit is bigger and faster than him.
OK but my post that you quoted said nothing about linebackers.

Can we get back on topic? This is Gator Tears, right? Do we really have no tears about us jumping them and their Gator class math?
They just blame the fact we have more players and tout the star average. With that being said, they will lose a few more (Filsaime, Hayes?, the kid talking to OSU) and I think we will trim our fat for higher rated players.

Advertisement
Sliding scale. If we're really talking Top 5 Class in terms of talent per player, I've got 6-7. But only the bottom 2 on my list (1 OL and 1 DL) don't seem good enough to me to be Canes.

p.s. Thought this was a Gators Tears thread, not a Flagg or Russell thread? ... if so, fvck the Gators.

All comes back to how Miami will rank ahead of Gaytors in recruiting/ beat the Gaytor in ‘24.

**** the Gaytors

If you truly want to compete with Georgias, you cannot have Flagg on your team…definitely not in your two deep. Only way he would be a take is if that secures us getting his five star high school teammate.
Who in the blue moon are you to say what can have n what we can't have. Flagg bleeds orange n green. That's good enough for me. Is he a starter nope. But he's a good locker room guy n reserve. So back off

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can we get back on topic? This is Gator Tears, right? Do we really have no tears about us jumping them and their Gator class math?
There wasn’t much yesterday. Comments about us having 8 more commits. This situation is evolving and there were some who know it’s not going to go as well as they thought.

Advertisement
Back