Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We have a bunch in this class I’m not thrilled about. I think things will still change though and we can see some guys still not make it in. The gator will lose some talent and we’ll pick up some.
I remember (not being an ***) when I saw Flagg that film was bad. He still the Clemson hero and gave it his all. Just using it as an example. But the under rated guys we have can move and their size. Pause. But there are some I don’t like but some will be pushed out if need be.

My fellow Canes. Let's stop with the gator math and star whorery. It's not a good look.

I like most of our three stars and so does a dude named Alonzo Highsmith.
That & I still want to make fun of Gator math without feeling like a hypocrite.

We are all better than this. Go Canes!!
Easy there homeslice. The posters you are preaching too here that have eluded to parting ways with some of our lower rated commits are not just saying that to get a higher score.

There are a number of those commits who many just arent crazy about and don't think they are takes.

There is some methodology to the madness.

We have a bunch in this class I’m not thrilled about. I think things will still change though and we can see some guys still not make it in. The gator will lose some talent and we’ll pick up some.
There’s three guys I feel aren’t Miami caliber players. I’m hoping at least two of them get processed out.

Advertisement
I remember (not being an ***) when I saw Flagg that film was bad. He still the Clemson hero and gave it his all. Just using it as an example. But the under rated guys we have can move and their size. Pause. But there are some I don’t like but some will be pushed out if need be.

Flagg was a guy who should never had played until his junior year, but because of **** depth played over 40 games here. His last 2 years were quality play and would be a much better narrative if there was any depth when he arrived.

Yeah we gonna have to lose some players. I doubt we taking 30+ high school players and i could easily see minimum 3 more players choosing to commit.

Advertisement
Flagg was a guy who should never had played until his junior year, but because of **** depth played over 40 games here. His last 2 years were quality play and would be a much better narrative if there was any depth when he arrived.
Some guys are solid depth pieces. You don’t want to rely on them to be starters but you need reliable guys to play part time/reserve roles. Even our most talented teams had guys like that.

Advertisement
Back