Tears Gator Tears

Georgia hoarding DTs, Lane hoarding QBs, OSU's WR room is their mf WR room and they got 3 commits + still chasing Chance and FSU starting to do the same with DBs.
We got OLs.

dave-chappelle-distraction.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Williams and Johnson look to be inevitable flips. Jackson flirting with Auburn, Hayes still visiting and enjoying the process. Hasn't Hawkins been rumored to be listening to other schools? Could get interesting.

Add in the fact I think everyone and their mother is going to try to tamper with Trey Wilson and eTn.

Atleast I can take solace in another school's misery and anxiety.
We should’ve gone harder at Hawkins. He likes UM but with how our offense collapsed…

They’ve been calling him washed on there lately.
Bruh looks like a product of whoever was at LsU or bags. When he didn’t land Cormani I knew right there that’s a waste. Same like when we didn’t land Surtain or Tyson. Basically for me I would let a coach go if his job is to acquire elite talent and they don’t do it. You can’t have that type of history he has and not land elites. You just can’t

Advertisement
In relation to Raymond maybe like i said some coaches boasting about who they sent to the NFL should be inspected. Its all good getting 3 players drafted when they were all top 5 in their position coming out of high school. What happens when u dont get those tools to work with?

And then to defend the position coaches, the DC has alot to do with the play of every level. And thats why me and @Dwinstitles be saying it, get the position coaches who can recruit with the HC and let the Coordinators be the geniuses. Most position coaches teach much of the same thing. Some better than others but the basis is the tools you have.

Advertisement
Advertisement
In relation to Raymond maybe like i said some coaches boasting about who they sent to the NFL should be inspected. Its all good getting 3 players drafted when they were all top 5 in their position coming out of high school. What happens when u dont get those tools to work with?

And then to defend the position coaches, the DC has alot to do with the play of every level. And thats why me and @Dwinstitles be saying it, get the position coaches who can recruit with the HC and let the Coordinators be the geniuses. Most position coaches teach much of the same thing. Some better than others but the basis is the tools you have.
Facts

Ain’t nothing new under the sun fam. I could YT Dline techniques and find hundreds of videos about teaching it. Talent acquisition is the name of the game and the eye for talent.

"Anyone who thinks this team is going 5-7, with the MASSIVE Defensive Improvement the Roster's made since last year (very few Mullen kids remaining on D), then they just don't understand football very well. Realize please that Kirby just won 2 successive Natty's basically with Defense and a Walk-on QB who made few mistakes.

It's been so long since the Gators have seen good defense most have completely forgotten just how important that is for winning."

Had to stop and laugh at this one.

"Anyone who thinks this team is going 5-7, with the MASSIVE Defensive Improvement the Roster's made since last year (very few Mullen kids remaining on D), then they just don't understand football very well. Realize please that Kirby just won 2 successive Natty's basically with Defense and a Walk-on QB who made few mistakes.

It's been so long since the Gators have seen good defense most have completely forgotten just how important that is for winning."

Had to stop and laugh at this one.
In fairness, I thought they would be solid on D but they'd struggle to score any points. They've been alright on offense but their defense fell off a cliff.

Advertisement
Back