Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
They’ve been calling him washed on there lately.
He’s been washed since before he got to UF. He’s lost his edge on the trail and his units have slowly been getting worse. Think he’s still a good coach, but idk if it’s automatic upgrade over Addae. **** Addae has developed our CBs quite well. Porter looks very good, Damari and Ja’Dais were impressive last weekend. Im okay with keeping Addae unless a sure fire upgrade wants in.

Just looked at their roster and the only one I saw with one of those last names ( except Smith who I’m pretty sure Emmits son went to UGA didn’t he?)

Was Jason Marshall….I knows he’s been hurt and there’s been talk about him being pushed to play could he be related to Wilbur?
Could it be a parent from another sport, like track?
Not the actual Ring of Honor but Jonathan Odom, TE. He’s a Tampa kid, played at Jesuit. Played against him, remember his dad is Jason Odom. A “Gator Great” in their HOF, played UF 90s and Tampa Bay for a bit.

Advertisement
So georgia wants 5 dts over 300 pounds just hoarding them from every body and we cant get 1 lol
Which means a few DTs already on their roster will be (should be) looking for new homes soon…

And this is where Mario should be putting in work.

Bruh looks like a product of whoever was at LsU or bags. When he didn’t land Cormani I knew right there that’s a waste. Same like when we didn’t land Surtain or Tyson. Basically for me I would let a coach go if his job is to acquire elite talent and they don’t do it. You can’t have that type of history he has and not land elites. You just can’t
He actually whiffed bigger on Sustain then we did. I would still take him though lol.

Bruh looks like a product of whoever was at LsU or bags. When he didn’t land Cormani I knew right there that’s a waste. Same like when we didn’t land Surtain or Tyson. Basically for me I would let a coach go if his job is to acquire elite talent and they don’t do it. You can’t have that type of history he has and not land elites. You just can’t
Yep…. Now factor in he hasn’t had a top 25 unit in how long? Even his last season at LSU (when coach O got fired) his CBs looked lost. Stingley regressed big time under his guidance. He brings nothing elite to the table for his price tag in 2023 on

Yep…. Now factor in he hasn’t had a top 25 unit in how long? Even his last season at LSU (when coach O got fired) his CBs looked lost. Stingley regressed big time under his guidance. He brings nothing elite to the table for his price tag in 2023 on
On top of that he came out the same year as sauce and sauce was a beast the minute he hit the field. That dude is the type to get people promoted.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not the actual Ring of Honor but Jonathan Odom, TE. He’s a Tampa kid, played at Jesuit. Played against him, remember his dad is Jason Odom. A “Gator Great” in their HOF, played UF 90s and Tampa Bay for a bit.

Good call - fits the narrative and he’s recovering from a concussion. Pops ain’t ROH but he’s a gator athletics HOFer

Screenshot 2023-11-16 at 11.03.17 PM.png
Amaris Williams 95 rated composite DT who has been crystal balled to flip from the gates to OSU flat out told their reporter he won't make it to their big game vs FSU a week before it even happens 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
When Bubba the Love Sponge was at his heaviest, I believe he weighed 488 and gave himself the nickname of Bubba 488.

I think it's possible to find a scale that goes higher than 439. Maybe not in Hogtown. They need to send Fatson down to Bubba's doctor in Tampa.
The easy solution is to go to a truck weigh station, but they couldn't find one in Gainesville

Pure gold here.

My favorite might be the guy who made the comment about how "Vegas is really dumb". Nah Cletus, that preseason 5.5 O/U seems just about right.

Vegas may be "dumb", but last time I checked, Vegas doesn't lose money. So those morons may be doing something right when they set the betting lines...

Advertisement
Back