Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
My thought is they should all call Jaden rashada
Money Bills GIF by Monopoly
That's why they're asking for up-front money.

Advertisement
Advertisement
JMO of how this plays out:

Billie Taggarts Gatas will end up bowl eligible, barely..

Coaching Seat is Toyota Hot Hot Hot. Will be forced against his will to give up play calling (also fire DC).

Ugly off-season. Turmoil. Fired by Thanksgiving.

Also, Gator Chris is spot on ITT. Of course Elko would take this job. Sight unseen. Don’t fool yourselves. Top athletic university in the country.

Not saying they can go grab whoever.. but Dukes coach, of course he’d come back to the SEC.

Moot point. Sling blade will return.
What happens to the Tool Shed? Asking for a friend!

Advertisement
You dead *** made me just watch this clip on YT I’m crying lol 😂

Back in a time where no one was offended. Loved this show
Ayeee. I do what I can, mane. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:. That was probably one of the best skits on the show. The best part was getting Rick James himself, to talk about what really happened.... well what he can actually remember. Because...
Celebrity gif. Rick James on The Chappelle Show has a very straight face as he says, “Cocaine's a hell of a drug,” and then chuckles, slightly smirking.

Advertisement
Yea his speech is level 1 if this was an rpg. Mario is the type to convince you that your dead while he speaking to you and your alive. He just got the gift of gab. Napier must of road a lot of coaches cause during the hiring season…all these stories came out of how he was an elite recruiter. I’m sure his agent threw a lot of that sh out there and the gators bit the bait. They do say gator bait so I’m guessing they just snatch any HC lately without really digging.

The whole "If you're not a gator, you're gator bait" always struck me as exceptionally stupid.

What are they actually saying? Gator bait is used to trap and kill gators. So we trap and kill gators? That's supposed to be an insult? Morons

I see why Yu would say that! Cuz, of wat he's doing at duke. But, even if that happens we would be 4 or 5 years into our rebuild and it would take him 2 or 3 years to catch up!!
He changed Duke in one season. Year 2 was looking better before they lost their QB.

The good thing is I don’t think Napier is getting fired after beating Tennessee. That bought him some time.

Advertisement
Back